Point Blank Reviews

• Sep 15, 2019

Same old story of dirty cops. Nothing more, nothif less.

Same old story of dirty cops. Nothing more, nothif less.

• Sep 13, 2019

Anthony Mackie shows he's capable of being an action hero and not just a Marvel superhero in this Netflix production that had the potential to be way better than another chase movie.

• Aug 18, 2019

If your looking for a movie like of Die Hard ,Rush Hour , or Lethal Weapon , look no further. This movies got laughs and action . Im sure as a remake this isnt exactly what folks will be looking for though as the original has a far more serious gritty tone.

• Aug 17, 2019

This seemed like it might be a neat little Netflix streamer featuring Falcon and Rumlow from Captain America: Winter Soldier but really it felt like a rehashed 24 subplot overextended to 90min with a zany soundtrack. Can't say this made much of an impression. Meh.

• Aug 07, 2019

The movie was great and fun but not perfect. The plot was rather predictable yet also felt fresh and different even though it was like something we've seen before. It did feel fresh and new. The acting was strong and great as to be expected from well known Hollywood actors. I would like to see a a few prequels. I highly reccomend it.

• Aug 01, 2019

A fun movie with some really dark and violent scenes.

A fun movie with some really dark and violent scenes.

• Jul 29, 2019

'Campy' action buddy-comedy... Neither character was really charismatic. Plenty of sights,sounds, muscles, guns, cars, etc... All 'formula' no quality.

• Jul 27, 2019

It might be full of cliches... but it managed to bring me to tears at several moments, that deserves credit 4.5/5

• Jul 26, 2019

Great movie πŸŽ₯ great action movie full of suspense and plot twisters, Guarantee to be sitting on the edge of your seat πŸ’ΊπŸ‘

• Jul 25, 2019

If F bombs were weapons, there would be no setting left to tell this story in.

If F bombs were weapons, there would be no setting left to tell this story in.