Polar Reviews

• 2d ago

Good film if you're into the John Wick type of vibe and don't mind a slight ripoff. I thoroughly enjoyed this and the cliches were well woven into the atmosphere so it was really a non-issue for me. Pretty great acting from that girl too I loved how she expressed herself at every moment. And man the action was just refreshing. Cutthroat and cold. Loved this.

• Oct 14, 2020

The film that John Wick could have been If half of John Wick had been written by a congenital idiot who decided to cast matt f*cking Lucas instead of an actor and then let him off the leash as the worlds least convincing psychotic bad guy. Oh, and give him a bunch of cartoon sidekicks The rest of the time mads mikkelson does the classic lone hitman cliches quite well

• Oct 14, 2020

Not a very good film, but Mads is a great actor and worth watching for that reason alone.

• Oct 04, 2020

Too many Nudes and Sex Scene in the movie but I get it, it's an action dark movie and I would say I'm really impressed to the character performance.

• Sep 16, 2020

It was always on my list to watch. After viewing, I wish I watched it earlier. I hope they make a sequel!

• Sep 10, 2020

This movie is great because it knows what it is. It is cheesy film with lots gore and T&A. Don't take this movie seriously, or you will not enjoy it.

• Sep 08, 2020

amazing!!!! going to whatch it again.

amazing!!!! going to whatch it again.

• Aug 31, 2020

The bloke named Mads really did a mad movie πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

The bloke named Mads really did a mad movie πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

• Aug 27, 2020

believe me when I say this movie was TRASH. don't waste your time.

believe me when I say this movie was TRASH. don't waste your time.

• Aug 08, 2020

Yeah that was bad. So much was unneccesary. It could of have been good and had potential but they paths of least resistance.