The Pool Boys Reviews

• Feb 22, 2017

Matthew Lillard plays a ne'er-do-well who has been feeding his family stories of success, so when his cousin turns up hoping for a job opportunity, things get silly quickly as they find themselves living in one of the mansions where Lillard works as a pool boy, and running a string of prostitutes. Y'know, like you do. It's pretty harmless, but it's also fairly boring, save for a few good jokes and some nice nudity to keep it from losing you entirely. Rental? At best?

• Oct 25, 2014

Some really funny parts, some really sexy parts and then there is that thing....

• Jul 19, 2013

Any movie with George Takei is in my favorite group, but this film is really bad.

• May 04, 2013

Great minds went to Harvard.. they say (lol)

Great minds went to Harvard.. they say (lol)

• Apr 06, 2013

4/6/2013: Pretty bad. Gorgeous women, but not enough boobies and not all that funny. Very disappointing.

• Feb 03, 2013

Really, really bad Risky Business knock-off. Spare yourself the misery of this thing.

• Jan 27, 2013

Surprisingly funny, yet predictable a straight up retarded.

Surprisingly funny, yet predictable a straight up retarded.

• Jan 06, 2013

This film was merely OK for a lazy rainy day afternoon. It's never laugh out loud funny, but it's not as awful as other movies of it's ilk. The only gripes I had was I couldn't really buy Pedro from Napolean Dynamite as anything approaching a 'tough guy' and I still have no clue how they got the great Robert Davi to cameo. But that aside its a serviceable enough film.

• Dec 02, 2012

Not even good if you are looking for brainless humor. Didn't they realize Risky Business already thought of this. I mean it's really bad

• Nov 27, 2012