Premium Rush - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Premium Rush Reviews

November 28, 2017
Yeah. Top quality performances, rushing through the streets, and getting paid to be an adrenaline junkie is what this film's all about.
September 20, 2017
Pretty entertaining but pretty dumb, it was a blast to watch I will give it that.
July 19, 2017
Fun but far-fetched.
June 20, 2017
Premium Rush was an ok movie
June 17, 2017
Very nearly a formulaic piece (like old Hollywood films) where you can see all the pieces fit together almost like a high schooler's report taken nearly verbatim from Wikipedia. The performances do much to prevent this simplification as well as the pure action of zipping around New York City as fast as you can at street level. However obviously the story elements are put together, still a decent excursion to the movies.
½ April 22, 2017
This movie has the feel of a family movie (spoiler warning), and then the antagonist just gets gunned down in the back of the head. I mean, he didn't even instantly die, it was like a slow confused "I've been shot in the head!?" death. The plots absolutely awful, and I still don't exactly know why the antagonist wanted the ticket. If you like corny children's movies and also like spine tingly GSW's to the occipital lobe, give it a try.
½ April 1, 2017
Extremely entertaining, original, intense, funny & action-packed. 8/10
½ February 23, 2017
If you want to watch a fast-paced chase movie that doesn't pretend to be anything more weighty, this is it. Joseph Gordon-Levitt is worth watching in any of his performances anyway. If you want anything more, take your popcorn elsewhere.
½ February 19, 2017
Original, thrilling, and well developed.
½ February 19, 2017
It ticks me off to no end at how much I enjoyed this film. I mean come on how exciting can a bike delivery service movie be. Turns out if you get Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Michael Shannon to deliver their talents to the concept it's pretty damn exciting. What you think would be a flop from David Koepp is actually one of the best films he's ever directed. It stands alone and there should never be a squeal. It can forever remain as a pleasant surprise in the history of action movies.
½ February 19, 2017
It ticks me off to no end at how much I enjoyed this film. I mean come on how exciting can a bike delivery service movie be. Turns out if you get Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Michael Shannon to deliver their talents to the concept turns out it's pretty damn exciting. Turns out what you think would be a flop from David Koepp is actually one of the best films he's ever directed. It stands alone and there should never be a squeal. It can forever remain as a pleasant surprise in the history of action movies.
February 1, 2017
I thought it was great just for the storyline. The biking part was ok to me, not super awesome, just ok. The enemies in this are quite interesting and it gets better the more you watch it cause there's flashbacks of other people's POV of what was going and how the whole story gets connected. It was entertaining.
February 1, 2017
It's good movie to watch
December 27, 2016
Disjoint and incomprehensible plot. Script is a series of non sequiturs Action sequences are exiting but contradict protagonist's own description of the operation his supposed 'no brakes , no coaster' bicycle. All hinges on smuggling a child out of China, I think...
If you find it in a discount store for a buck or two like I did, buy it..
½ December 26, 2016
Um doido que faz entregas de bicicleta recebe uma encomenda perigosa, pois um policial que está devendo também quer receber tal ticket que vale um grande dinheiro, nesta confusão ele desiste de entregar, mas depois que descobre que o dinheiro é para levar o filho de uma mulher da china pros EUA ele recupera o envelope e faz a entrega a tempo.. muito bom o filme com ótimas cenas de ação.
½ November 1, 2016
Simple but exhilarating NYC-based film that'll make you want to buy a bicycle.
October 21, 2016
Great to follow , great JG-Levitt....exiting from minute 1 till 90 ! SOMDVD
½ October 7, 2016
It's short and simple(well.. simple for the most part anyways). Just an action movie involving bicycles in NYC. Yup. It's Fast & the Furious with common everyday bicycles basically. Predictable ending seen from a mile away, but like I said it's simple with not much thought involved. Can't complain, it gets the job done for a Netflix rental.
½ September 13, 2016
Taut thriller, and Michael Shannon is menacingly creepy as the corrupt police officer.
August 6, 2016