Premium Rush - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Premium Rush Reviews

½ April 22, 2017
This movie has the feel of a family movie (spoiler warning), and then the antagonist just gets gunned down in the back of the head. I mean, he didn't even instantly die, it was like a slow confused "I've been shot in the head!?" death. The plots absolutely awful, and I still don't exactly know why the antagonist wanted the ticket. If you like corny children's movies and also like spine tingly GSW's to the occipital lobe, give it a try.
½ April 1, 2017
Extremely entertaining, original, intense, funny & action-packed. 8/10
½ February 23, 2017
If you want to watch a fast-paced chase movie that doesn't pretend to be anything more weighty, this is it. Joseph Gordon-Levitt is worth watching in any of his performances anyway. If you want anything more, take your popcorn elsewhere.
½ February 19, 2017
Original, thrilling, and well developed.
½ February 19, 2017
It ticks me off to no end at how much I enjoyed this film. I mean come on how exciting can a bike delivery service movie be. Turns out if you get Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Michael Shannon to deliver their talents to the concept it's pretty damn exciting. What you think would be a flop from David Koepp is actually one of the best films he's ever directed. It stands alone and there should never be a squeal. It can forever remain as a pleasant surprise in the history of action movies.
½ February 19, 2017
It ticks me off to no end at how much I enjoyed this film. I mean come on how exciting can a bike delivery service movie be. Turns out if you get Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Michael Shannon to deliver their talents to the concept turns out it's pretty damn exciting. Turns out what you think would be a flop from David Koepp is actually one of the best films he's ever directed. It stands alone and there should never be a squeal. It can forever remain as a pleasant surprise in the history of action movies.
February 1, 2017
I thought it was great just for the storyline. The biking part was ok to me, not super awesome, just ok. The enemies in this are quite interesting and it gets better the more you watch it cause there's flashbacks of other people's POV of what was going and how the whole story gets connected. It was entertaining.
February 1, 2017
It's good movie to watch
December 27, 2016
Disjoint and incomprehensible plot. Script is a series of non sequiturs Action sequences are exiting but contradict protagonist's own description of the operation his supposed 'no brakes , no coaster' bicycle. All hinges on smuggling a child out of China, I think...
If you find it in a discount store for a buck or two like I did, buy it..
½ December 26, 2016
Um doido que faz entregas de bicicleta recebe uma encomenda perigosa, pois um policial que está devendo também quer receber tal ticket que vale um grande dinheiro, nesta confusão ele desiste de entregar, mas depois que descobre que o dinheiro é para levar o filho de uma mulher da china pros EUA ele recupera o envelope e faz a entrega a tempo.. muito bom o filme com ótimas cenas de ação.
½ November 1, 2016
Simple but exhilarating NYC-based film that'll make you want to buy a bicycle.
October 21, 2016
Great to follow , great JG-Levitt....exiting from minute 1 till 90 ! SOMDVD
½ October 7, 2016
It's short and simple(well.. simple for the most part anyways). Just an action movie involving bicycles in NYC. Yup. It's Fast & the Furious with common everyday bicycles basically. Predictable ending seen from a mile away, but like I said it's simple with not much thought involved. Can't complain, it gets the job done for a Netflix rental.
½ September 13, 2016
Taut thriller, and Michael Shannon is menacingly creepy as the corrupt police officer.
August 6, 2016
HEy thats pretty good
June 20, 2016
Fast-paced fun... Why is this film not earning money?
May 30, 2016
Love the chase scenes.
May 29, 2016
Stupid. Unless you're into urban cycling. Then it's better.
½ May 14, 2016
This is just above "so bad it's funny." But JGL gave a great performance, as always. I liked some of the director's choices, especially showing the time and showing JGL figuring out the fastest way. And putting arrows when he was doing that! And the script is fine, and some minor laughs. But aside from JGL, the other main cast gave awful performances, and what's sad is that Michael Shannon's was not only the worst, but it was a really bad performance. But in the end, it's mainly just bike chases that aren't very good. This is a pretty good time if you choose to catch it on cable. And the words they use to replace profanity will increase the entertainment value.
May 3, 2016
51%
All the good stunts were in the trailer itself and a mostly boring movie cannot be saved by the presence of Joseph Gordon-Levitt and a typecast Michael Shannon.