Premonition - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Premonition Reviews

½ October 15, 2016
I loved it !!! it has twist and an awesome ending
October 14, 2016
Worldly people usually end up dying in a wake me up kind of way.
½ October 11, 2016
Decent performances and twisty moments but works towards an overall disappointing conclusion.
September 2, 2016
An odd movie that despite its serious and spooky intent has moments that make you want to laugh out loud. The story itself has a cool central premise and the performances are generally fine although the character of Dr Ross is terribly miscast and just looks like a thug in lab coat. The dour ending, though meant to be poignant comes off somehow as mean spirited. Despite it's flaws and TV movie feel I still find it entertaining and do return to it every so often.
½ August 15, 2016
I will never watch this
June 27, 2016
Okay this one I definitely recommend.  I was a little iffy throughout this movie.  But let me tell you at the end (which I won't spoil) I was like "whoa" (a la Keanu).  Let me also tell you the car crash scene is brutal.  I was like "FUCK!"  Truly, I yelled it out loud. Watch this movie.  It's a bit slow to sit through but it's totally fucking worth it in my opinion.
May 27, 2016

9:17 am
May 17, 2016
An interesting concept misused with no significant effect on the film. Premonition was another attempt on exploring the effect of anachronism, it was all too predictable for the film to be entertaining, though Bullock delivered an awesome performance.
May 14, 2016
Whether in the past or the present, "Premonition" finds itself lost in mediocrity!
½ April 7, 2016
March 30, 2016
Paradoxes, paradoxes everywhere.
March 22, 2016
I tried to watch it once but only went through the first half hour, to be fair I wasn't in the mood so can't blame the movie..
I guess I will give it another shot sometime
February 12, 2016
I get the odd feeling...I've seen this movie, twice in the same year....
January 27, 2016
It's was weird! I was lost sometimes in the story, I didn't understand it and when it ends I was in the same way.
½ November 9, 2015
Somewhat interesting but lacks 'rewatchability'
October 30, 2015
I Fidn't Mind The Soundtrack. Nice, Deep & Morbid Moods, But I Agree With The General Consensus That The Story Is So Cloudy You Become Lost, Confused & Switch Off, At Least Until The Very End...Where It Is All For Nought Anyway!
½ October 5, 2015
About ten too many flashback scenes only begin to describe what is wrong with this movie.
½ September 12, 2015
Obtuse, with too many flashbacks without sufficient backstory or details to make the characters resonate. The ending is not satisfying.
June 27, 2015
I am not a huge fan of these types of flims, but I am a fan of the two leads. it kept my interest and I was right there trying to figure it out. I ending was satisfying, which surpised me. worth a watch