Premonition Reviews

• Dec 17, 2019

One hell of a ride! Sandra Bullock masterfully delivers in this suspenseful psychedelic twist of a movie. Me and everybody I know love this movie! Not sure what was up the critics' butts that day or why people would hate on Sandra Bullock?! I literally had chills the entire movie! 10/10 Would watch again and again!

• Nov 23, 2019

I thought it was a good movie just people that has promotions a lot more than some would understand it more so then the ones that rarely know what they really are by experiencing them in person.

• Sep 14, 2019

Frustratingly muddled and unrealistic with a disorienting mindset that doesn't portray the psych of the mind, only to face reality all for nothing. (D+)

• Sep 08, 2019

Ok ... I guess ... not a great movie that’s for sure

Ok ... I guess ... not a great movie that’s for sure

• Jun 29, 2019

So bad. Not worth anyones time

So bad. Not worth anyones time

• Jun 12, 2019

Is it me? It’s kind of scary at night. Confusing. Did he die or not? I cane in mostly at the end. She’s a good actress. The macabre music ads to the darkness. Oh, the pros could have said it’s unsettling, and given the movie 50%. Not every film will piss you off because it’s scary.

• May 21, 2019

This was the biggest waste of time! From the stupid acting to the constant flashbacks. Save yourself 90 minutes!

• Apr 21, 2019

What a lot of twaddle

What a lot of twaddle

• Apr 21, 2019

It's a great movie. Critics are just miserable assholes when it comes to any movie that has any semblance of faith, hope, or love involved in the plot. Period.

• Dec 27, 2018