Pretty Woman Reviews

• Jun 30, 2019

The most charismatic Julia Roberts ever, a delightful rom-com.

The most charismatic Julia Roberts ever, a delightful rom-com.

• Jun 08, 2019

Forced to watch this drivel by female family members. Misogynistic, sexist, stereotyping, chauvinistic. The only good bit was when Julia Roberts was in a nightie, which I missed because I was writing this review!

• May 25, 2019

❤️ this movie. I know it's not anything likely to happen in reality...I just love a good love story. 🥰

• May 23, 2019

Superslick-- and super-mindless-- romcom blockbuster has no real plot, just a pretext. Corporate cutthroat Richard Gere hiring hooker Julia Roberts to be his companion for a week, and they fall in love, natch. There's "dumb fun" movies, and then there are vapid studio "products" like this that give "dumb fun" movies a bad name.

• Apr 15, 2019

Fun fantasy picture.

Fun fantasy picture.

• Apr 10, 2019

Yeah, I liked it, stupid ending but it was interesting

Yeah, I liked it, stupid ending but it was interesting

• Apr 09, 2019

Pretty Woman struggles to balance the rom-com and drama aspect well, but with Julia Roberts and Richard Gere’s performances, there is no denying why people love and watch it all over again

• Mar 09, 2019

What a nice movie , perfectky , actors with nice emotions 10/ 10

What a nice movie , perfectky , actors with nice emotions 10/ 10

• Mar 08, 2019

Great movie and great soundtrack. Plus one of the best quotes, "$50 bucks grampa, and for $75 the wife can watch."

• Feb 02, 2019

The best romcom movie ever made! With the best movie song ever sung: the title song! And the best movie quote ever spoken: "I want the fairy tale."