Prime - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Prime Reviews

May 29, 2017
When we think we have seen everything to be ready for something new and different we see our shot with someone seeking the same thing. When what we see we know others dont have much experience and others can't relive that experience once again when we are in different lives to see we are right for eachother when we each want the same thing. When we come all this way in experiencing this really embracing relationship but know it can't last when we can't see someone committing to something they will regret or be constrained to live with when they are not ready and still have plenty to see. When we come all this way to see that others are not ready for us getting our life back on track when there's plenty to experience before we are happy with our life before we take the next step in life. When we see life is full of experiences highs and lows that are learning experiences we need to see before we are comfortably happy to take the next step with eachother. When we see we can't speed up life and accept all what we see we must do in taking steps as we age, when experiences involves more than us but our family and friends to experience and go through life with us to know when the time is right. When we see someone gave us a life changing experience that we see we are in good places now when we see ourselves taking the next step of our lives more happily.
September 11, 2016
Fairly entertaining Movie! My rating = 75%. Critic's rating = 53% too low! M Streep is OK! Uma Thurman is wonderful! ENJOY!
June 9, 2016
I really like that movie ! Meryl Streep and Uma Thurman are so brilliant and funny!
J'ai bien aimé ce film. Meryl Streep et Uma Thurman jouent brillamment et sont très drôles!
April 2, 2016
Has some good moments thanks to Meryl Streep. Really cheesy lines. Script was awful. Also, really adheres/reinforces conventional stereotypes that an older woman dating a younger man will always lead to failure. The "religious" tension was also really back dated.
April 1, 2016
Average film which I didn't like to much maybe worth a watch once.
½ March 15, 2016
Loved it, give me more.
½ January 25, 2016
Kiva leffa, hyvät näyttelijät. Jaksoin katsoa toistamiseen. (Suom. Oikeanlaista kemiaa)
January 15, 2016
usual boy meets girl routine, but watchable
½ August 22, 2015
Better than I expected but not enough of a script to carry a movie in particular one with Streep in it.
June 23, 2015
We get big blockbusters by Universal Pictures and then we get Prime, a funny, sexy indie-esque little comedy with a great performance from Meryl Streep.
½ June 8, 2015
Let's not hang a role like this on Uma ever again.
May 20, 2015
Uma Thurman is entertaining
½ May 16, 2015
It's fine. The relationship between the leads is nice, but the movie loses its way midway through.
½ February 23, 2015
Una Meryl Streep desaprovechada y una hermosa Uma Thurman.
½ February 19, 2015
I really enjoyed this film. Great New York backdrop. Good acting. A pleasure to watch. More of a serious romantic film, than a comedy ?
½ January 23, 2015
good, but goes to show some of the dumb crap guys have to go through. Who doesn't love Meryl Streep?
January 22, 2015
I really like this movie.
Robbanflix
January 2, 2015
A decent comedy / romance movie with the lovely Uma Thurman in the main role. Pretty fun story and well made flick. Nothing special to write about but take a closer look if u like these type of movies.
½ November 4, 2014
Love Meryl Streep in this role. Love the story.
September 12, 2014
The performances are fine, and the characters are engaging enough, but there is nothing here to make it really interesting. Just another generic romantic comedy that is forgettable.