Prime - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Prime Reviews

September 11, 2016
Fairly entertaining Movie! My rating = 75%. Critic's rating = 53% too low! M Streep is OK! Uma Thurman is wonderful! ENJOY!
June 9, 2016
I really like that movie ! Meryl Streep and Uma Thurman are so brilliant and funny!
J'ai bien aimé ce film. Meryl Streep et Uma Thurman jouent brillamment et sont très drôles!
April 2, 2016
Has some good moments thanks to Meryl Streep. Really cheesy lines. Script was awful. Also, really adheres/reinforces conventional stereotypes that an older woman dating a younger man will always lead to failure. The "religious" tension was also really back dated.
April 1, 2016
Average film which I didn't like to much maybe worth a watch once.
½ March 15, 2016
Loved it, give me more.
½ January 25, 2016
Kiva leffa, hyvät näyttelijät. Jaksoin katsoa toistamiseen. (Suom. Oikeanlaista kemiaa)
January 15, 2016
usual boy meets girl routine, but watchable
½ August 22, 2015
Better than I expected but not enough of a script to carry a movie in particular one with Streep in it.
June 23, 2015
We get big blockbusters by Universal Pictures and then we get Prime, a funny, sexy indie-esque little comedy with a great performance from Meryl Streep.
½ June 8, 2015
Let's not hang a role like this on Uma ever again.
May 20, 2015
Uma Thurman is entertaining
½ May 16, 2015
It's fine. The relationship between the leads is nice, but the movie loses its way midway through.
½ February 23, 2015
Una Meryl Streep desaprovechada y una hermosa Uma Thurman.
½ February 19, 2015
I really enjoyed this film. Great New York backdrop. Good acting. A pleasure to watch. More of a serious romantic film, than a comedy ?
½ January 23, 2015
good, but goes to show some of the dumb crap guys have to go through. Who doesn't love Meryl Streep?
January 22, 2015
I really like this movie.
January 2, 2015
A decent comedy / romance movie with the lovely Uma Thurman in the main role. Pretty fun story and well made flick. Nothing special to write about but take a closer look if u like these type of movies.
½ November 4, 2014
Love Meryl Streep in this role. Love the story.
September 12, 2014
The performances are fine, and the characters are engaging enough, but there is nothing here to make it really interesting. Just another generic romantic comedy that is forgettable.
August 12, 2014
While Meryl Streep continues to shine, Ben Younger shows promise as a writer and director.