QT8: The First Eight Reviews

• Feb 10, 2020

It's just fascinating to see a bit of Tarantino's process through some of his co workers and friends. It's exceptionally made, and they don't shy away from the hard subjects. Tarantino is an absolute genius, and this film definitely does him justice.

• Jan 31, 2020

Muy buen documental que narra la historias de las 8 primeras películas dirigidas por Tarantino. Desde su increíble comienzo como "Reservoir Dogs", su fama en Cannes y algo de su vida "geek". Las entrevistas con Samuel Jackson, Christoph Waltz, Zoe Bell y Michael Madsen son muy buenas.

• Dec 24, 2019

Fantastic documentary, with a deeper looking inside the mind of qt, highly recommended

• Dec 14, 2019

Incredible. This is a very incitefull look at the first 8 films directed by Quentin Tarantino. Humerous, and never boring. This doco is a must watch for not just Tarantino fans, but for cinema lovers in general.

• Dec 13, 2019

Really watchable doc about Quentin. I thought I knew it all but I learnt a lot. Some really good anecdotes and good talking heads. Also shows you clearly much he directly lifted from older movies

• Dec 09, 2019

Super fun and entertaining!

Super fun and entertaining!

• Dec 03, 2019

YESSS! Excellent. a deeper look behind the scenes into Tarantino's career and films. A must watch for cinema lovers!