Raising Helen - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Raising Helen Reviews

February 2, 2017
It's good movie to watch
October 9, 2016
I thought it was really cute with a heartfelt ending
½ September 15, 2015
Cute story. Loved the ending.
½ July 27, 2015
Bland and unimaginative.
½ July 17, 2015
I really hate John Corbett and Kate Hudson together. Is it just me?? He seems way too old for her here and the whole man of God thing had a serious ick factor for me too.
I think if they had have had a different character for the male romantic lead, and cast someone better suited to her, I may have liked this a little more.
There was a not too bad story there otherwise, and some familiar faces in the cast of kids.
June 4, 2015
Raising Helen is not a movie. It is a sitcom. Kate Hudson's beautiful smile can't save the movie from its abundant cliches and utter predictability.
½ November 21, 2014
Only after watching this movie did I realize that some strain exists between my big sister and my young brother. Quite helpful and realistic.
November 19, 2014
What I got to say about "Raising Helen" is that it's an excellent movie from start to finish. "There are moments in this movie that will have you moved, touched, and also have you smile as well." The performances by the cast is really good. "Kate Hudson gives a life changing performance that played so well." The directing by Garry Marshall is perfect. The screenplay by Michael Begler and Jack Amiel is so well written. The cinematography is good. And finally the score is great. "I'm raving that "Raising Helen" is a movie that defines how life can do and change in a blink of an eye. A must see movie!"
½ October 31, 2014
Despite many clichés this film someone surpasses them slightly thanks in most part to truly mesmerizing performances from the child actors and a subtle turn from Kate Hudson
½ August 24, 2014
Conflicted on being a family film by the tone of being one, or not by its contents and complications, but it's a good-hearted film that managed to be smiled at. (B)

(Full review coming soon)
June 24, 2014
Very underrated comedy heartfelt and strong characters
June 10, 2014
Tight but predictable.
½ April 26, 2014
c'è kate hudson con gli ugg sulla locandina, non devo dirvi altro
½ April 3, 2014
Predictable but it brings a lot of charm. As does Kate Hudson.
½ January 2, 2014
Sometimes I have to question my friend's taste in movies.
October 12, 2013
[2013-10-12 @FOX Channel]
September 4, 2013
A film directed by Gary Marshall, my mother's favourite director, and starring Kate Hudson. Though John Corbett is always relaxing to watch, what a dull, gear-grinding film.
½ July 2, 2013
Love it. Kate Hudson is great â?¥
½ July 1, 2013
An inappropriately shallow and unbelievable movie.
½ April 25, 2013