Raising Helen Reviews

• Jul 27, 2015

Bland and unimaginative.

Bland and unimaginative.

• Jun 04, 2015

Raising Helen is not a movie. It is a sitcom. Kate Hudson's beautiful smile can't save the movie from its abundant cliches and utter predictability.

• Nov 19, 2014

What I got to say about "Raising Helen" is that it's an excellent movie from start to finish. "There are moments in this movie that will have you moved, touched, and also have you smile as well." The performances by the cast is really good. "Kate Hudson gives a life changing performance that played so well." The directing by Garry Marshall is perfect. The screenplay by Michael Begler and Jack Amiel is so well written. The cinematography is good. And finally the score is great. "I'm raving that "Raising Helen" is a movie that defines how life can do and change in a blink of an eye. A must see movie!"

• Jun 07, 2014

Tight but predictable.

Tight but predictable.

• Apr 26, 2014

c'è kate hudson con gli ugg sulla locandina, non devo dirvi altro

c'è kate hudson con gli ugg sulla locandina, non devo dirvi altro

• Feb 18, 2014

Conflicted on being a family film by the tone of being one, or not by its contents and complications, but it's a good-hearted film that managed to be smiled at. (B) (Full review coming soon)

• Jan 02, 2014

Sometimes I have to question my friend's taste in movies.

Sometimes I have to question my friend's taste in movies.

• Oct 12, 2013

[2013-10-12 @FOX Channel]

[2013-10-12 @FOX Channel]

• Jul 24, 2013

Despite many clichés this film someone surpasses them slightly thanks in most part to truly mesmerizing performances from the child actors and a subtle turn from Kate Hudson