Reviews

• Dec 07, 2021

There is way too much to praise about this movie. The pacing of this movie is still one of the best on display. Perfect execution from Johnny Depp and the entire cast. Perfect balance of comedic relief and seriousness. It is extremely relieving to see a PG-rated with a daring tone throughout the film. Incredible score from Hans Zimmer, as expected, and terrific cinematography directed by Gore Verbinski. Any audience is going to enjoy this movie. Even as an adult revisiting this under-appreciated masterpiece, it is still my favorite movie ever. I cannot recommend it enough!

• Dec 01, 2021

Smart and creative, Johnny Depp gives a great performance. It's not just a movie for kids but it's a movie for adults as well. With Blazing Saddles-like commentary, this is the kids version of a Tarantino picture without the gory violence or swearing. An animated comedy for smart moviegoers, wonderfully made, great to look at, wickedly satirical this movie respects the tradition of animated classics and does interesting things with space and perspective with its wild action sequences.

• Nov 05, 2021

This movie sucked - after 10+ years, I still remember this to be one of the worst movies I had ever seen. The plot was dull and I was so bored by the one-hour mark. Lots of plot armor given to the ending of this movie.

• Oct 07, 2021

Increíble trama, increíble animación, increíbles actores de voz = increíble película.

• Oct 04, 2021

Although predictable, it's a well-written and a very charming movie.

Although predictable, it's a well-written and a very charming movie.

• Oct 01, 2021

A fun animated western

A fun animated western

• Sep 26, 2021

Johnny Depp voices the chameleon in Gore Verbinski’s animated Western flick!

Johnny Depp voices the chameleon in Gore Verbinski’s animated Western flick!

• Sep 14, 2021

Underrated movie. Cant believe it's not liked. Unbelievable acting and mind bending plot. So in love. One hundred out of ten.

• Sep 01, 2021

Has to be by far one of my favorite movies

Has to be by far one of my favorite movies

• Aug 09, 2021

Sin duda alguna la mejor película sus escenas de acción increíbles su comedia igual de buena la trama muy buena la verdad el Villano una serpiente y una tortuga la verdad ami me hubiera gustado ver de la serpiente pero es muy buena película