Rat Race - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Rat Race Reviews

August 14, 2017
Though not perfect, Rat Race is a movie that has many laughs to be had.
August 8, 2017
One of the best vegas films along with vegas vacation. Also notice the all star cast as well.
August 6, 2017
Funniest movie ever, especially if you like situational comedy and silly humor like Monty Python. The 8.8 user score on metacritic after well over 100 reviews is the most accurate reflection I've seen of how good it is. Anal pretentious people won't like it though, so if that's you, bugger off. This movie has great replay value too so is a good one to actually buy and watch more than once.
June 9, 2017
There are many bad jokes, scenes and even characters, but overall, I found it very enjoyable and entertaining. (5/10)
May 4, 2017
A wild and goofy comedy well worth watching. (First viewing - Teen years)
May 3, 2017
Such a funny movie it's all about a race to win money and it is every person for themselves to get the money. But there is inappropriate language but still a good movie
April 3, 2017
Ridiculous, but funny. John Lovitz has an hysterical scene. Rowan Atkinson a little disappointing.
½ March 31, 2017
This movie is crude - it's stupid - and it's FUNNY! I really laughed when the mechanic wanted a sign from God - and seemingly got one. And the hot air balloon capers - Ha! Ha! The Lucy gals!! Many more ......
½ February 27, 2017
It's a blast! Good cast too! Worth my time!
January 7, 2017
I thoroughly enjoy this movie
½ December 15, 2016
very funny with a great cast and fun premise. this movie shouldn't be taken seriously. there are lots of parts that make no sense and lots of cheesy/campy parts. but still very enjoyable along with some nostalgia (about 4 viewings)
December 10, 2016
Amazing cast, hilarious jokes and Smash Mouth perform All Star at the end.... best movie ever
October 3, 2016
I don't care what you loser critics say, this movie was funny. What you gotta do is watch the movie and enjoy it for what it is.

Zone out from all the bugs and little mistakes, watch them as a whole.

Transformers...people love it for the action and all the rest. You only hate them because they are the same thing. But really they aren't. You really gotta just simply enjoy them for what they are.

You train yourself to look for the shit in movies, you are going to have a sad movie life.

Let's say you like action movies...you watch something like London Has Fallen...you watch it and love it because of the action and the story. You don't look for the tiny little missed things here and there or the small mistakes that it makes. The only exceptional thing would be if it's just obvious, like the poor acting of Anakin Skywalker.

Just enjoy the fricken movies. I hate critics so fucking much!!
½ October 1, 2016
I was kinda funny, not to be taken seriously. Could have better with funnier comedians but I see where they were going.
½ August 31, 2016
Must confess, that I really enjoyed this film when it first came out. Now, uhh, no way! It just pisses me off the more I think about it!
August 10, 2016
I loved this movie with its humorous moments, interesting side-plots and a good cast
½ July 30, 2016
It is just a silly race with no one knew what they were doing.
March 20, 2016
One of the funniest movies i ever saw as a kid. Went to the Cinema to watch it for a friends birthday party, and had an awesome time.
½ March 13, 2016
Aside from that Smashmouth ending........