Rat Race - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Rat Race Reviews

½ November 14, 2017
Must confess, that I really enjoyed this film when it first came out. Now, uhh, no way! It just pisses me off the more I think about it! A few jokes still work, but, the rest are so forced, they make Dane Cook blush!
October 22, 2017
Another It's a Mad Mad Mad World clone with a heart of gold.
September 24, 2017
9/23/2017 (2): Meh. A pretty good cast and a fun plot, but only worth a couple chuckles.
September 23, 2017
Severely underrated as one of the best comedies of all time
½ September 13, 2017
a sneaky great comedy
½ September 5, 2017
Such a silly movie see what you think now
August 14, 2017
Though not perfect, Rat Race is a movie that has many laughs to be had.
August 8, 2017
One of the best vegas films along with vegas vacation. Also notice the all star cast as well.
August 6, 2017
Funniest movie ever, especially if you like situational comedy and silly humor like Monty Python. The 8.8 user score on metacritic after well over 100 reviews is the most accurate reflection I've seen of how good it is. Anal pretentious people won't like it though, so if that's you, bugger off. This movie has great replay value too so is a good one to actually buy and watch more than once.
June 9, 2017
There are many bad jokes, scenes and even characters, but overall, I found it very enjoyable and entertaining. (5/10)
May 4, 2017
A wild and goofy comedy well worth watching. (First viewing - Teen years)
May 3, 2017
Such a funny movie it's all about a race to win money and it is every person for themselves to get the money. But there is inappropriate language but still a good movie
April 3, 2017
Ridiculous, but funny. John Lovitz has an hysterical scene. Rowan Atkinson a little disappointing.
½ March 31, 2017
This movie is crude - it's stupid - and it's FUNNY! I really laughed when the mechanic wanted a sign from God - and seemingly got one. And the hot air balloon capers - Ha! Ha! The Lucy gals!! Many more ......
½ February 27, 2017
It's a blast! Good cast too! Worth my time!
January 7, 2017
I thoroughly enjoy this movie
½ December 15, 2016
very funny with a great cast and fun premise. this movie shouldn't be taken seriously. there are lots of parts that make no sense and lots of cheesy/campy parts. but still very enjoyable along with some nostalgia (about 4 viewings)
December 10, 2016
Amazing cast, hilarious jokes and Smash Mouth perform All Star at the end.... best movie ever
October 3, 2016
I don't care what you loser critics say, this movie was funny. What you gotta do is watch the movie and enjoy it for what it is.

Zone out from all the bugs and little mistakes, watch them as a whole.

Transformers...people love it for the action and all the rest. You only hate them because they are the same thing. But really they aren't. You really gotta just simply enjoy them for what they are.

You train yourself to look for the shit in movies, you are going to have a sad movie life.

Let's say you like action movies...you watch something like London Has Fallen...you watch it and love it because of the action and the story. You don't look for the tiny little missed things here and there or the small mistakes that it makes. The only exceptional thing would be if it's just obvious, like the poor acting of Anakin Skywalker.

Just enjoy the fricken movies. I hate critics so fucking much!!