Rat Race - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Rat Race Reviews

April 3, 2017
Ridiculous, but funny. John Lovitz has an hysterical scene. Rowan Atkinson a little disappointing.
½ March 31, 2017
This movie is crude - it's stupid - and it's FUNNY! I really laughed when the mechanic wanted a sign from God - and seemingly got one. And the hot air balloon capers - Ha! Ha! The Lucy gals!! Many more ......
½ February 27, 2017
It's a blast! Good cast too! Worth my time!
January 7, 2017
I thoroughly enjoy this movie
½ December 15, 2016
very funny with a great cast and fun premise. this movie shouldn't be taken seriously. there are lots of parts that make no sense and lots of cheesy/campy parts. but still very enjoyable along with some nostalgia (about 4 viewings)
December 10, 2016
Amazing cast, hilarious jokes and Smash Mouth perform All Star at the end.... best movie ever
October 3, 2016
I don't care what you loser critics say, this movie was funny. What you gotta do is watch the movie and enjoy it for what it is.

Zone out from all the bugs and little mistakes, watch them as a whole.

Transformers...people love it for the action and all the rest. You only hate them because they are the same thing. But really they aren't. You really gotta just simply enjoy them for what they are.

You train yourself to look for the shit in movies, you are going to have a sad movie life.

Let's say you like action movies...you watch something like London Has Fallen...you watch it and love it because of the action and the story. You don't look for the tiny little missed things here and there or the small mistakes that it makes. The only exceptional thing would be if it's just obvious, like the poor acting of Anakin Skywalker.

Just enjoy the fricken movies. I hate critics so fucking much!!
½ October 1, 2016
I was kinda funny, not to be taken seriously. Could have better with funnier comedians but I see where they were going.
½ August 31, 2016
Must confess, that I really enjoyed this film when it first came out. Now, uhh, no way! It just pisses me off the more I think about it!
August 10, 2016
I loved this movie with its humorous moments, interesting side-plots and a good cast
½ July 30, 2016
It is just a silly race with no one knew what they were doing.
March 20, 2016
One of the funniest movies i ever saw as a kid. Went to the Cinema to watch it for a friends birthday party, and had an awesome time.
½ March 13, 2016
Aside from that Smashmouth ending........
March 5, 2016
Surprising, I found this entertaining, and even amusing. All star cast and A Mad Mad Mad Mad World chaos that ensues when it comes to people and lots of money. I forgot it was a loose remake.
February 4, 2016
This is a humorous but inappropriate movie what makes it inappropriate are there are some parts in the movie that should not be seen for kids.

But it is a good funny inappropriate movie. But towards the end of the movie is smash mouth the band is in this movie. My favorite actor that was in this movie was Cuba Gooding was Hilarious The rest of the actors and actresses were funny. My favorite part in this movie was the line would you like to buy a squirrel. So it's a good movie!! It's my favorite movie!!!
January 12, 2016
This is one of those films which doesn't take itself seriously and revels in its own sillyness. It's too bad some of the critcs don't feel this way but it's their loss. I enjoyed it thoroughly.
January 10, 2016
Very enjoyable, mostly original humour. Not much depth to the storyline but the rich humour provided by each individual chatacter makes up for this flaw.
½ October 11, 2015
I don't know why this film is seen in such a negative light. I can see why it isn't considered one of many peoples "favorite" movies. And I'll admit that there are a couple of scenes I didn't enjoy myself. I loved the original, and I love this guilty pleasure.
October 3, 2015
Un buen elenco cómico que ofrecen varias escenas hilarantes, un buen entrenamiento para el fin de semana.