RBG Reviews

• Jul 02, 2020

Portrait of a determined, hard working woman that is an inspiration to a generation of entitled people.

• Apr 13, 2020

Polarizing, biased, and incredibly boring. How do you give a negative star rating on here?

• Mar 02, 2020

If you're well-acquainted with RBG, you'll likely love this film. If you're anyone else, it's hero-worship, but it can pass the time well.

• Feb 19, 2020

This movie does not present her in an accurate light and many aspects of her life were romanticized. Poorly written and made.

• Feb 10, 2020

A great narrative for a society that continues to be clueless on how to respond to strong women.

• Oct 11, 2019

It was incredibly boring.

It was incredibly boring.

• Sep 19, 2019

Propaganda that was purchased and delivered for the liberal socialists who are trying to run the country.

• Aug 23, 2019

Personal portrait of an extraordinary woman.

Personal portrait of an extraordinary woman.

• Aug 07, 2019

RBG documents the life and legacy of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg. Unfortunately, I didn't know a whole lot about Justice Ginsberg before watching this film but it was a pleasure to learn about her accomplishments and to see her personality shine through in this documentary. The film was very captivating and well put together with the mix of interviews and archive footage. What a revolutionary. - "I ask no favour for my sex. All I ask of our brethren is that they take their feet off our necks".

• Aug 03, 2019