Re-Animator Reviews

• Sep 02, 2020

Probably some uneducated, barely intelligent, worthless buffoon might, I say might, enjoy it. It is ridiculous. Don't waste your time on it, 100% trash.

• Aug 28, 2020

An 80's movie with an interesting plot, a scientist, Herbert West, makes re-animated humans. I really like horror movies, and I think this is one of my personal favorites, it also gives its fair share of humor, and gore, I think this is the perfect horror movie to watch if you're planning on watching 80's throwback horror movies.

• Aug 20, 2020

Re-animator is a near perfect horror comedy. It should be put on the same pedestal as Evil Dead 2 and Return of the Living Dead. It's got great gore effects and Jeffrey Combs as Herbert West is Iconic. His acting is so great.

• Jul 17, 2020

Not as good as all the hype had me believe. I wanted it to be funnier; hardly funny at all.

• Jul 13, 2020

A combination of humor and horror the really works.

A combination of humor and horror the really works.

• Jun 23, 2020

Knows exactly what it is and does it very well. Good horror movie.

Knows exactly what it is and does it very well. Good horror movie.

• May 24, 2020

H.P. Lovecraft's Re-Animator is absolutely the top best horror-comedy film is really unbelievable smart, great cast and absolutely the best gory scenes in any horror film and I really have a great time watching it.

• May 21, 2020

One of the 1980's most iconic cult films, Re-Animator is a crazy experience, full of blood, gore, violence and insanity. It's a story of science screwing with nature, and all the horrible consequences that such endeavours often have. Its central performance by Jeffrey Coombs is one of its standout elements, as his dead stare, odd mannerisms and direct way of speaking establish the character as one of the genre's most recognisable mad men. Many of the effects are impressive for the time, but much of the puppetry sticks out like a sore thumb. It can be a pretty tough watch at times, as it feels like it wants to push its audience all the way to their tolerance barrier, but for those who enjoy a movie which is shamelessly balls to the wall, it's an absolute riot. There's no doubt why it attracted such a huge following over the years, and why so many people still talk about it. Its intensity, its brutality and the questions it asks about life and death and the thin line between them. Beyond the tastes of many, but for those with a strong stomach, Re-Animator is a film you won't soon forget.

• Apr 19, 2020

Not quite early enough to be great, but a wonderful example of an artistic director doing a bee movie horror film. Hysterical genuinely gross some sometimes poignant

• Apr 19, 2020