Rebound - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Rebound Reviews

May 29, 2016
This movie was very funny. I think it is more of a comedy then a basketball movie but Martin Lawrence was hilarious with the team and his tactics to get the team to win.
½ May 29, 2016
What a funny movie and people that like comity this would be a funny movie for people to see hay if you like sports you may like this!!
April 4, 2016
There is nothing new or special about this movie, but I watched this movie as a kid and loved it and I still do, even if I know it sucks.
February 2, 2016
Un entrenador de niños los mejora y lleva al éxito lo que podría relanzar su carrera profesional. Esto lo llevará a reconsiderar su futuro entre el amor por el juego que los niños le han despertado o el dinero del profesionalismo
½ August 11, 2015
Lawrence can be funny but here he's just plain sad.
March 20, 2015
I really want to see this
½ September 20, 2014
what the hell why do why. do people shit on martin Lawrence movies he's got some skill this movie showcases his skill in a great way he goes from punk to pun to a good man in this movie its about a guy who after getting fired from the NCAA or whatever he chooses reluctantly to coach basketball for the team at his old middle school and falls in love with the job and begins to help the children good movie not ashamed to say it
September 12, 2014
Way nicer than the 2005 remake of "Bad News Bears." (B+)

(Full review coming soon - with better wording)
August 16, 2014
(First viewing - Summer 2005 in theaters)
August 5, 2014
though martin Lawrence makes it exciting, its still a predictable sports movie with played
out jokes.
½ May 8, 2014
Predictable sports comedy with few laughs.
March 14, 2014
Wow! I used to enjoy this movie as young kid... Re-watching it years later, I can honestly say it's garbage. This seemed like a nickelodeon straight to tv movie. It's full of cliches such as the tall, dorky guy. Some of the worst dialogue I've ever heard. Full of so many cheesy moments, and who chose these kid actors? Seriously, they were some of the worst kid actors I've ever seen. I gave this movie two stars because it was so bad it was actually fun to watch.

March 4, 2014
Manages a few good laughs, but mostly just typical and bland.
½ March 2, 2014
oh boy another b-ball sports movie like 'wildcats' or 'hoosiers"
½ January 11, 2014
Damn good movie and funny
September 4, 2013
I remember seeing it at 11 and liking it, I probably would think the same now.
July 17, 2013
A number of gags over used and corny music that plays along with the corny dialogue. Other then that due to some of the actors there are some funny moments (Sledgehammer)
June 22, 2013
There's no sign of intellectual life here. Rebound is a petty little rip off of the screwball genre.
½ June 10, 2013
predictable, but family friendly.
March 24, 2013
I will avoid this movie like the plague. It looks like every other sports comedy, and sports movie in general, that's been made in the last century. A coach tries to shape up a sports team, whom are all cliched characters, so they can win the championship. As if we haven't seen this trite plot line before. If I want to watch some team win a very important game, I would watch ACTUAL BASKETBALL. Why do we need 20,000 movies based on a team trying to win a game? Ughhh!!!! I can't tell you how much I hate sports movies, especially ones of this nature.