Regarding Henry Reviews

• Jul 11, 2020

Its contrived but Ford is so good it is more than worth the watch.

Its contrived but Ford is so good it is more than worth the watch.

• May 19, 2019

I think this is a great drama!!! truly enjoyed watching Harrison Ford in this film!

• Feb 02, 2019

The best inspiring movie ever made!

The best inspiring movie ever made!

• Sep 12, 2018

Not usually one for dramas, but this is a good under the radar flick

Not usually one for dramas, but this is a good under the radar flick

• Jun 22, 2018

One of if not the most underrated movie starring Harrison Ford.

One of if not the most underrated movie starring Harrison Ford.

• Mar 21, 2018

It's ridiculously cheesey and extremely shallow but I won't lie that in the most surfaced level, it tugs my heart strings. J.J. Abrams pens a script that is about what you would expect from a 20 year old writer with not much experience.

• Oct 04, 2017

I liked the movie but the second time watching I noticed why I didn't love it. Ford kind of sucked, it just isn't a role for him. His facial expressions and him pretending not to be able to do things was acting 101 and he failed. His an action film personality...Star Wars, Fugitive, Indiana Jones. Drama and basically anything else is not his forte. I actually thought Annette Benning saved the film and even the daughter was better. Now that I think of it John Leguizamo was even better for his minute crackhead role.

• Sep 11, 2017

Great movie. The way it depicts how the relationship with his child moves from a conventional, authoritarian one to a loving, consensual one is inspiring.

• Sep 07, 2017

Harrison Ford was not a good actor. So there's that. The movie itself is chock full of conspicuous devices and predictable turns. Cliches. Attempted manipulations. It's not oppressively bad - it's just a bit bad. I feel like any kind of actor at all could have made it better but as is, 3.9 out of 10.

• May 24, 2017

Not one of the best films from legendary Mike Nichols, but I still actually like this one. It is neat seeing Harrison Ford in this kind of role.