Resident Evil: Apocalypse Reviews

• Sep 06, 2020

More of an action movie than a horror, Apocalypse doesn't quite follow the same formula as the other Resident Evils. Muddled in story, it's still a good follow-up to the first film.

• Aug 15, 2020

Making a general analysis, it can be said without problems that this is the best chapter of the entire saga; even if the correct term is not "best", but "least worst". A big point in favor of this film is undoubtedly the realization of the "Nemesis", a perfect reincarnation of the nightmare of many fans of the videogame saga; furthermore, this film can finally boast the presence of the historical protagonist Jill Valentine, to whom perhaps, according to me, they should have offered more space. However it's not just sunshine and rainbows: in fact, the good realization of the action scenes must be contrasted with a plot that shows numerous flaws, which are not insignificant (holes in the script and various forcing) and above all a truly pathetic characterization of the characters, without the slightest background psychological that allows you to bind to the characters a minimum (when characters, even important ones in the story, die, you don't miss them, because we have no interest in them). In addition, an ending that leaves too many questions unanswered and which will remain so even in the following chapters has a great influence. Final grade 7/10

• Jul 10, 2020

Well, this is one of my all time guilty pleasures, it's fun, funny, actionpacked, a cool movie; BUT there's shaky cam. (Oh god i hate shaky cam). At least it's a watchable movie.

• Jun 28, 2020

By far the best in the series. The over dependence on Alice drags it down But the action is great and Jill and Carlos are fantastic additions.

• Jun 16, 2020

I thought the first was better, but this sequel takes the war against the Zombies and Umbrella Corp. to a whole new level.

• May 26, 2020

A lot of plot that is quickly rushed through.

A lot of plot that is quickly rushed through.

• May 17, 2020

Without considering the source material:The story and plot are completely nonsensical, the action scenes are over the top, the characters are generic and shallow and the sets are random. Now I've said it, I have to mention that Apocalypse is way too unfaithful to its source material. So, to sum up this so-called movie is just garbage!

• May 03, 2020

Milla Jovivich versus the Church monsters.

Milla Jovivich versus the Church monsters.

• Apr 14, 2020

The story continues with some Resident evil's character like Jill Valentine and the gang formed here. The CGI's getting slightly better. the appearance of the Nemesis which is interesting if you played the game. And we get to know one of the Big Villain in the film.

• Apr 06, 2020

Resident Evil: Apocalypse (5 out of 5 stars). I will say i love the sequel. It lives up to the first movie. Its fast paced. Has plenty of action. And it has some similiar sequences that are like the games. Love the cast ensemble in it. Nemesis is great in it. May not be as scary as the games. Milla Jovovichs character is tough as always. She has enhanced abilities that makes her kick the undeads. There is a lot of exciting action. The story follows Alice and Jill trying to escape the city from the horde of undead and mutants. The cinematography. The script and direction is exciting and fast moving. Don't except any character development. The ending was a little weak compared to the first movie cause i was expecting it differently. If you keep a open mind as an enjoyable action flick. Than it does not disappoint.