Rings Reviews

• Aug 22, 2019

It's a sequel that was never needed nor wanted and it felt like everyone in the film thought the same.

• Jun 11, 2019

Well the guy looks like a old co worker so noooooooo. Hated the movie from the start

• Jun 07, 2019

The movie simply does not know what it is

The movie simply does not know what it is

• May 09, 2019

Worthless piece of crap. Don't waste your time. A farce compared to the original, which was a masterpiece. It took me about 5 hours to get through it. I just...kept stopping it to do something else or watch Youtube because it wasn't interesting. Boring. Nothing new or exciting. Truly a disappointment, especially compared to the original.

• Apr 20, 2019

The worst movie I have ever seen! Usually I can finish most movies, but I just couldn't finish this one. The acting was horrible and the story just didn't add up. I can't fathom why I thought this could be a good movie. Whoever enjoys watching this waste of time, you have some serious patience and the world owes you. It's incredibly long for such a horrible movie. If you can't create an outstanding remake, don't make a remake at all. In fact, if you make a movie this bad, don't make any type of film. I would rather watch an hour of 'The Ring' pranks on Facebook than to ever waste one second on this movie.

• Apr 04, 2019

Wow, this is so bad, no wonder Galecki wanted to quit this science-nerd-professor gig

• Mar 22, 2019

This movie was fun! I liked the mystery, the pace, and the twist at the end. I hope they make another one.

• Mar 13, 2019

Good shots, acting, story line of the franchise continues!

Good shots, acting, story line of the franchise continues!

• Feb 25, 2019

I'm afraid that the acting will crawl out of the screen then Samara herself, but good crawls.

• Feb 24, 2019

Why oh why do these pointless sequels get made? Not only is this so long after the fact that the original movies are from another era, but as with other disappointing sequels it is bogged down with continuity. Stylishly executed but with no emotional engagement whatsoever.