Rio - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Rio Reviews

½ June 10, 2017
A movie with interesting characters, humor, and excitement, recommended for everybody.
½ May 26, 2017
This movie was pretty colorful fun, even if it's not precisely a masterpiece or anything like that.
May 24, 2017
Not as good as I was hoping it could have been a better movie
½ April 26, 2017
"Rio" was a very enjoyable movie, with a fairly interesting plot, amazing screenplay & some awesome animations. I also liked the fact that not one, but all of the songs were very catchy, which is an interesting factor to consider.
Carlos Saldanha did a brilliant job in directing this film, and for that reason, I enjoyed this movie almost as much as I enjoyed it when I saw it as a kid.
½ April 17, 2017
The music in this film makes me want to dance! A cute and colorful story about facing your fears and finding who you are. I like it!
April 9, 2017
OK movie, not great, but OK.
½ March 13, 2017
As you might expect from Blue Sky Studios, Rio is filled with noisy characters, lame dialogue, and a poorly paced plot.
½ February 14, 2017
I honestly don't know what this movie is trying to be or what it was going for it's a disaster of a movie and one of the most bizarre, idiotic, unfunny, and annoying animated movies ever made!
January 29, 2017
Rio is not my favorite movie i have seen better movies
½ January 5, 2017
After Ice Age, the best Blu Skies animation.
December 24, 2016
Overall this movie is pretty good, good acting, good songs, great animation, good story, good characters
December 4, 2016
An okay film with a likeable cast and nice animation.
November 9, 2016
derekaggravate edge go v
October 6, 2016
A cute, entertaining yet forgettable animation with too many clichés and whose charm lies in its exuberant visuals and an exotic (but clichéd) composition of a Rio de Janeiro full of samba and colors. It is only sad, though, that the story is so conventional and never more than ordinary.
September 23, 2016
Really enjoyed this film, must see the second one!
August 28, 2016
this movie was really good.
August 19, 2016
One Of the Best animated movies I Have Seen Because the animation Is extremely pretty,The Characters Are Very Likable,The Songs Are Catchy,And The Voice Acting Is Spot On
Definitely Recommended
August 19, 2016
Definitely Recommended
½ August 11, 2016
It's just a good movie and that's all I have to say. I can't really review this movie because all I can say is that it's good.