Rio - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Rio Reviews

February 2, 2018
Soundtrack Is Fun & Gives It Some Good Vibes, South American Style...But Yeah, Felt A Bit More Of The Same As Finding Nemo & The Chase A Lost, Rare Exotic Animal...Hrmm So Like...So Yeah...Just Standard Stuff Really.
December 20, 2017
A fun family film with a decent story, beautiful animation, really likable characters, and great songs
December 4, 2017
awesome it is a must watch movie
November 3, 2017
Hay it?s not my favorite movie I did not enjoy it, some of the songs where good but that?s about it
October 29, 2017
Rio: Full of beautiful animation, catchy songs, characters and a family friendly story. Rio succeeds in spectacualr form. With the best romance story to date. As well as being a underated film overall.
August 28, 2017
Not as good as the creators' last effort 'Ice Age' but warm, funny, well-animated and enjoyable.
August 2, 2017
One of my favorite movies ever. Funny, sweet and charming. With great performances, beautiful animation and great musical numbers. A totally (and sadly) forgettable film compared to many others.
½ July 29, 2017
Pixar's Newt has been cancelled because Rio and Newt are Pretty Much the same Plotlines
June 27, 2017
A cute movie with a great cast and great music!
½ June 10, 2017
A movie with interesting characters, humor, and excitement, recommended for everybody.
½ May 26, 2017
This movie was pretty colorful fun, even if it's not precisely a masterpiece or anything like that.
May 24, 2017
Not as good as I was hoping it could have been a better movie
½ April 26, 2017
"Rio" was a very enjoyable movie, with a fairly interesting plot, amazing screenplay & some awesome animations. I also liked the fact that not one, but all of the songs were very catchy, which is an interesting factor to consider.
Carlos Saldanha did a brilliant job in directing this film, and for that reason, I enjoyed this movie almost as much as I enjoyed it when I saw it as a kid.
½ April 17, 2017
The music in this film makes me want to dance! A cute and colorful story about facing your fears and finding who you are. I like it!
April 9, 2017
OK movie, not great, but OK.
½ March 13, 2017
As you might expect from Blue Sky Studios, Rio is filled with noisy characters, lame dialogue, and a poorly paced plot.
½ February 14, 2017
I honestly don't know what this movie is trying to be or what it was going for it's a disaster of a movie and one of the most bizarre, idiotic, unfunny, and annoying animated movies ever made!
January 29, 2017
Rio is not my favorite movie i have seen better movies
½ January 5, 2017
After Ice Age, the best Blu Skies animation.