Rio Reviews

• Oct 22, 2019

Wonderful. One of the bestest in animation industry; plus to the extreme educational theme that it talks about in a very beautiful way.

• Sep 20, 2019

그래픽은 괜찮았는데, 스토리가 그다지 흥미롭지 못했음. 주인공이 너무 멍청함.

그래픽은 괜찮았는데, 스토리가 그다지 흥미롭지 못했음. 주인공이 너무 멍청함.

• Aug 16, 2019

So many Colors beautiful movie love that it's a musi

So many Colors beautiful movie love that it's a musi

• May 15, 2019

It's good, is not the best movie of Blue Skies studios but is good, it has good music, it's funny and even though is a bit forgettable, is cool to just have a good time while you see ir

• Apr 17, 2019

Its ok as a kids movie. I gave it 2 stars because George Lopez is a known joke thief and i dont support him.

• Apr 07, 2019

Rio has some cringy moments and I swear I saw the same character model for a random guy being reused 4 times but when you look at the quality of 2011 animated movies that aren't from or distributed by Paramount, Rio is actually quite heartwarming and fun. The music is catchy, the animation is bright and full of colour, the voice acting is good and there is also a fair bit of comedy for all ages. Oh and, uh, there's some fanservice of sorts. I know it says rated G and there was even that instance where after they got a PG rating, executives were having none of it and edited some footage to be rerated G on appeal but if your children are wondering what's that thing expanding in their...uh...you get the idea. I feel sorry for Blue Sky because they have such a poor reputation as "the company that milks out Ice Age sequels" that the original movies sandwiched in between get overlooked. But if you're looking for a good bird movie that doesn't involve penguins, Rio is likely the one for you.

• Mar 14, 2019

With music, laughter, and a cute animal couple. Rio is truly a great kids movie. In fact, The fact that this movie isn't critically acclaimed is ridiculous.

• Jan 30, 2019

This movie is so boring and a dumb cash in

This movie is so boring and a dumb cash in

• Jan 05, 2019

Es divertida y entretenida sus efectos coloridos y escenarios son muy bueno. Especial para ver en familia.

• Dec 21, 2018