Rugrats in Paris - The Movie Reviews

• Oct 01, 2019

The best 'Rugrats' film. A cool plot, with excellent animation and strong characters; including the newly introduced ones.

• Jul 16, 2019

Better than the first film, Rugrats in Paris: The Movie is more lighthearted than its predecessor but still remains cinematic thanks to a cute plot, great voice acting, catchy songs and visually pleasing animation. The only flaw? Aside from the obligatory "glorified extended episode" criticism that most animated movies based off of TV shows, there's also the whole "it's not for everyone" thing. Being animated is one thing but focusing on babies as the protagonists means that teens and adults might not be interested. That being said, I don't hate this movie. It gave me exactly what I thought was going to get and then some.

• Mar 12, 2019

Giving Chuck a new mommy and a sister makes this even better.

Giving Chuck a new mommy and a sister makes this even better.

• Jan 28, 2019

A much better film than the original which hits it's target demo. The movie did bring some tears to my eyes at parts with Chuckie yearning for a mommy. The story holds jokes and references that parents watching with their children would enjoy, most notably The Godfather . The movie still holds up many years later.

• Aug 11, 2018

finally the Rugrats did it, and with this movie it far surpasses its predecessor. Here we see a tender story of Chuckie Finster, who wants a mom and the adventures they live. In this film the babies have managed to make a leap to the big screen that delights the fans of Los Rugrats, one of the best Nickelodeon movies.

• Aug 02, 2018

This even perfect since Disney

This even perfect since Disney

• May 26, 2018

Welcome back Rugrats but this time they’re going to Paris with new characters there on a new adventure find out

• Apr 12, 2018

Better than The Rugrats Movie. It also includes Baha Men song!

Better than The Rugrats Movie. It also includes Baha Men song!

• Jan 06, 2018

All right The Rugrats her back and now they’re going to Paris and you know it was a pretty good movie I really like the music

• Sep 09, 2017

The Rugrats are back but they are off to Paris they are silly as all ways it's a good movie