Rugrats in Paris - The Movie Reviews

• Mar 01, 2021

The best sequel ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best sequel ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Nov 13, 2020

This movie is worth to see. Better then the original movie.

This movie is worth to see. Better then the original movie.

• Sep 26, 2020

This is the best Rugrats movie. Chuckie is my favorite character and this film is a good story about him.

• Jul 18, 2020

I loved this film when I was a kid, but like the first film and Rugrats in general, it hasn't aged well. However, the only things I liked were the soundtrack and two or three moments that I still find nostalgic to this day. But as a whole, the film is lackluster at best.

• May 25, 2020

One of the Greatest Nickelodeon Movies ever made for its time in 2000, this movie deserves great animation and letting the Babies Go to Paris and makes a new friend with Kimi. This Movie in underrated for a Nickelodeon movie too, and i'm glad this is one of the greatest Nickelodeon Movies ever made. Thank You for making this motion pictures for anyone of all ages.

• Feb 13, 2020

The best of the Rugrats movie full of references honoring other movies and actors.

• Oct 01, 2019

The best 'Rugrats' film. A cool plot, with excellent animation and strong characters; including the newly introduced ones.

• Jul 16, 2019

Better than the first film, Rugrats in Paris: The Movie is more lighthearted than its predecessor but still remains cinematic thanks to a cute plot, great voice acting, catchy songs and visually pleasing animation. The only flaw? Aside from the obligatory "glorified extended episode" criticism that most animated movies based off of TV shows, there's also the whole "it's not for everyone" thing. Being animated is one thing but focusing on babies as the protagonists means that teens and adults might not be interested. That being said, I don't hate this movie. It gave me exactly what I thought was going to get and then some.

• Mar 12, 2019

Giving Chuck a new mommy and a sister makes this even better.

Giving Chuck a new mommy and a sister makes this even better.

• Jan 28, 2019

A much better film than the original which hits it's target demo. The movie did bring some tears to my eyes at parts with Chuckie yearning for a mommy. The story holds jokes and references that parents watching with their children would enjoy, most notably The Godfather . The movie still holds up many years later.