The Rugrats Movie Reviews

• 1d ago

While the movie's darker tone than its source material might be offputting for fans more used to the cutesy adventures of the Nicktoon and might delight children more than adults, The Rugrats Movie's updated animation, for cinematic purposes, great voice acting and unexpectedly poignant moments make this a passable diversion.

• Jan 28, 2019

A movie that would startle or frighten young children, which is the target demo for the film. It is a nice tale and adventure of the Rugrats which tells the importance of family

• Dec 19, 2018

I don't wish to write ill about a movie which is primarily geared towards small kids but this isn't that good a movie at all. Parents who bring their young offspring to The Rugrats Movie will likely find that the children appreciate what the film has to offer. However, with the high level of quality available in several other current family productions (Antz, The Wizard of Oz, and the soon-to-be-released A Bug's Life), one wonders why someone would choose The Rugrats Movie. The film isn't unwatchable, but these tiny cartoon characters belong where they were born: on a television set, where a discriminating viewer can use the remote control to banish them. The film is basically an extended version of an episode of the TV series, with only slightly elevated production values. If your age is under 10, this is all probably engaging, if not I suggest you give this film a pass.(Strictly for under 10 only).

• Nov 29, 2018

Emocional y bella, genial para niños y adultos

Emocional y bella, genial para niños y adultos

• Sep 05, 2018

C- Kids will probably love it, but it didn't do much for me.

C- Kids will probably love it, but it didn't do much for me.

• Jun 10, 2018

"The Rugrats Movie is still a great start for Nicktoon films. Tommy and Dil's brother bond is lovely and brought me to tears. The babies adventure was incredible, especially with the Reptar Wagon. Everyone looked out for each other, and we're brave in the adventure. My family especially enjoyed it and we will keep enjoying this movie forever."

• May 26, 2018

Hey I grew up watching Rugrats it’s a silly movie that Everyone probably would get a kick out of it

• Feb 04, 2018

I think the movie it's excellent

I think the movie it's excellent

• Jan 06, 2018

I’m a fan of Rugrats I all ways watched this as a kid and now they made a movie of it

• Sep 02, 2017

Now I use to watch Rugrats all the time on Nickelodeon but sweet now they have the movie of it witch rocks! It is a good time to watch rugrats!!