Samson Reviews

• May 04, 2019

This film is an absolute travesty. As if Pureflix couldn't get worse than their terrible God's Not Dead movies, they've somehow lowered the bar even further with Samson. This is just a bland and uninspired look at what could potentially be a powerful story.

• Apr 07, 2019

The movie attempts to tell a tale of a Murderer while painting him as a superhero. Many parts of the story have been altered to make the main character look better. The acting is lackluster, and the addition of un-needed characters and plot devices to try and make the villains look like the Horrid enemies of the poor and persecuted. Would not watch.

• Mar 05, 2019

Yikes, That Was Rough (a haiku) Save yourself some time... I watched the whole goddam thing I did not like it

• Jan 28, 2019

Ironic that he should have his eyes gouged out in this film. I spent the entire film wanting to do the same to myself. God deserves an apology for the director for this one.

• Jan 24, 2019

A muscle and sandal flick in the veins of 60s Steve Reeves' Hercules and other Greek mythology strong man/god adventures. Could have thrown in lots more muscle and sex, as it is, sadly just a children's fantasy story.

Gimly M Super Reviewer
    Jan 22, 2019

A strong contender for most poorly edited movie I've ever seen. Flies in the face of reason that this ever had a theatrical run.

• Dec 31, 2018

Darn it. Why can't people do Biblical epics well. The story is already great so it shouldnt be that hard.. right?

• Dec 30, 2018

Decent movie, checked off all the boxes of the story and that was about it.

Decent movie, checked off all the boxes of the story and that was about it.

• Dec 27, 2018

one time movie. 3 star's at best.

one time movie. 3 star's at best.

• Dec 23, 2018

Watched about 45 minutes before I realized it wasn't a comedy and the terrible acting wasn't intentional.