Sanju Reviews

• 2d ago

If you watch it as an entertainer, it's worth it. If you watch it as Sanjay dutt's biography, then the movie is easily biased and tries to resurrect his image. Ranbir Kapoor's acting is more of a mimicry than actual acting.

• Aug 11, 2019

One of my favourite bollywood movies.I had a long run of watching hollywood films and foreign films.My friends recommended me to watch this movie and i usually dont like biography movies but this movies just nailed it.I liked each and every scene of the movie and the perfomance by ranbir kapoor and vicky kaushal was absolutely brilliant. sorry i have forget about paresh rawal he just nailed the role he was given and i just dont understand why rotten tomatoes crictics gave poor ratings to this movies . In my opinion i would say dont believe the critics every time.

• Jul 17, 2019

i would not waste time even thinking about what i think about that movie

i would not waste time even thinking about what i think about that movie

• Jul 09, 2019

I think the film tells a story that no matter how hard you face life you have to keep going

• Jun 24, 2019

a master of his art ranbir kapoor. and talented fabulous vicky kaushal

a master of his art ranbir kapoor. and talented fabulous vicky kaushal

• May 04, 2019

Amazing filmï¿ 1/2Â?ï¿ 1/2ï¿ 1/2Â?ï¿ 1/2

Amazing filmï¿ 1/2Â?ï¿ 1/2ï¿ 1/2Â?ï¿ 1/2

• Apr 28, 2019

Awful from the screenplay to the acting. Ranbir's hair and makeup looked comical. It would've been fine for a sketch comedy show. The actresses...did Raju Hirani intentionally gather the worst actresses in bollywood for his film? Sonam Kapoor terrible as always. Her opening scene she has a face full of makeup being woken from sleep. And Anushka Sharma's english accent lol. And these are the "top" artists in the country. Couldn't even take diction classes? Skip it! I couldn't get past 20 minutes of this crap.

• Mar 21, 2019

Nice and motivational

Nice and motivational

• Mar 11, 2019

Phenomenal performance by Ranbir Kapoor, Vicky Kaushal, Manisha Koirala and Paresh Rawal. The most entertaining Raju Hirani movie to date. I had my doubts watching this as I wasn't sure how I'd feel seeing RK portray a very ALIVE actor but he excels so much that sometimes I thought I was watching Sanjay himself. Stellar comedy, reality and emotions are mixed together to bring about the usual Raju Hirani magic but even better.

• Feb 25, 2019

An amazing cast (Ranbir Kapoor owns the film!) and great production values should have guaranteed a terrific biopic about Sanjay Dutt, "Bollywood's Bad Boy", a self-confessed drug addict and womanizer with gangster ties. But there is too much slapstick in the first half, and too much shallow self-justification in the second one. My favourite moment: Kapoor and the real Sanjay Dutt hamming it up in the music video accompanying the final titles.