Save the Last Dance - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Save the Last Dance Reviews

July 18, 2017
The casting director is a legend and the composer is good. Every output from those two factors the acting and the musicality are the film's strengths. any other focus drags the film down.
July 6, 2017
Ghetto, but Julia is alright. Attractive at times
June 8, 2017
Its well cheesy, but i love this film!
May 19, 2017
Julia Stiles cool in really really cool movie- this is really great
½ February 2, 2017
It's good movie to watch
January 17, 2017
Completely predictable coupled with horrific acting from the female lead and obscene amounts of cultural appropriation. Though the premise of the film was not all bad, the execution was cringe-worthy. The only saving grace was the acting of the male lead and female supporting actress
January 14, 2017
This teen romance flick feels like a predictable rehashing of other movies.
September 5, 2016
Finally got to see this box office winner. Much better than I expected. Kerry Washington is terrific in this interracial love story about a ballet dancer who moves to Chicago after her mother's death, and meets a smart young man from the wrong side of the tracks. Always entertaining.
½ July 24, 2016
Not a terrible movie. Good message to little boys and girls.
July 16, 2016
i suck at dancing. hehe
½ June 30, 2016
You never forget your first dance movie
June 25, 2016
This was the first movie to try and put hip hop dance and ballet dance together to make something beautiful. This was also the movie to cross racial lines and bring together a white woman and a black guy to try and make their love strong to last.
½ June 22, 2016
One of my favorite dance movies. Not your typical boy meets girl.
May 10, 2016
I dunno... It looks kinda good.
April 14, 2016
this movie is really good
January 24, 2016
Mildly want to see it--only cause Stiles is pretty hott
December 26, 2015
Its a perfect movie anyone would enjoy it.
½ December 18, 2015
It was light, cute and refreshing. I have forgotten how wonderful and easy to watch 2000s movies were.
December 12, 2015
Ok, I know this movie isn't exactly groundbreaking or really all that special, but dang do I love it. I was introduced to this movie when I was in my teens and I've watched it quite a few times. The actors are absolutely fantastic, and I think it's just melodramatic enough. And the dance scenes! This is probably the best dance modern dance movie around. I would recommend it.
October 18, 2015
Dis is one of my most favorite movie