Saw II Reviews

• May 07, 2021

I've watched this multiple times and the twist still got me.

I've watched this multiple times and the twist still got me.

• May 04, 2021

If you've bought into the Saw movies, II ups the violence without totally jumping the shark, and is a worthy follow-up to the original. Again, the acting is spot on and Tibin Bell has a bigger roll as Jigsaw and is just perfect. Its not every day a horror film has a successful sequel.

• May 02, 2021

Saw II this is the follow up to the first and it's really disappointing a lot of the characters are boring The only Characters I really like is Eric Daniel and Jigsaw the Scenes where Eric And Jigsaw Are Arguing Is the best in this movie Daniel was just captive in this movie and helping others Jigsaw was good in this movie also making backstory to why he does what he does but the only thing I hate what he said was he did not kill anyone what do u mean u killed a bunch of people So Saw II is not that good gets very boring because the characters are just not that interesting So I give Saw II a C-

• Apr 17, 2021

While trying to give us a pleasant story, Saw 2's kills are almost unwatchable, and was basically the start of more gore heavy sequels.

• Apr 12, 2021

⭐️65% ✅A solid follow up to Saw. ✅We get some great new traps and scenarios which allow for some real gory and hard to watch scenes. ✅Tobin Ball as Jigsaw is more present than in Saw and we really get to see how psychotic he truly is. ✅There are a few clever little twists which make this movie entertaining. ❌The acting is pretty poor, so it makes it hard to care about them or any consequences they may face. ❌There isn't as much of a mystery surrounding this sequel compared to the original which makes the tone very different. ❌Just like Saw, I hated the editing where it would have so many cuts in between intense scenes.

• Apr 05, 2021

The Saw franchise relies on overly gory moments for its scares, and Saw II lacks in the same categories as Saw, but is once again made up for in a solid plot twist and captivating moments. Though somewhat predictable, Saw II is enough to keep the franchise charging ahead.

• Apr 03, 2021

Wasn't as great as the first one, but still good and really gory.

Wasn't as great as the first one, but still good and really gory.

• Jan 15, 2021

Entertaining continuation of the first film.

Entertaining continuation of the first film.

• Jan 11, 2021

My absolute favorite one in the series!

My absolute favorite one in the series!

• Dec 24, 2020

Even though I can clearly see it's worse than the first Saw movie, I still think that Saw II is more enjoyable. It's still poorly written and makes no sense, but it feels more inventive and embraced with its ideas than the first movie despite having some very irritating or just plain dull characters.