Saw II Reviews

• Oct 11, 2019

Good movie with another good twist

Good movie with another good twist

• Sep 26, 2019

Not the best option to watch, but the excess blood in some scenes is really cool.

• Sep 17, 2019

Jigsaw is back again. Police detective, Eric Matthews and his team finds Jigsaw but soon after discover he's playing another game with new victims. 8 people including Eric Matthews' son are locked inside a remote building where they must survive Jigsaws' traps in order to find a way to escape. I loved this sequel. It is much more than just a torture film like many people believe. Another great plot twist at the end. Don't listen to the critics. Definitely worth watching!

• Sep 17, 2019

yes, still pretty good

yes, still pretty good

• Sep 14, 2019

It might not be as good as the first film but for those seeking nothing more than a simple gorefest, Saw II is still an entertaining sequel in its own right.

• Aug 19, 2019

I like the plot of this movie but the saw part of this is bad

I like the plot of this movie but the saw part of this is bad

• Jul 26, 2019

Pretty entertaining very gory movie with a terrible plot starring who knows and who cares. For some reason I'm intrigued with this franchise, I don't know why, I don't really enjoy these movies but they're just fun to talk about and see with friends. I am most likely never to watch this movie again, i would rather watch the original.

• Jul 18, 2019

Gore, Gore, and more gore

Gore, Gore, and more gore

• Apr 24, 2019

Liked it a little bit more then the first one

Liked it a little bit more then the first one

• Apr 07, 2019

A strong sequel, even if it doesn't live up to the first film. There are some clever twists to be discovered however and the story is rather interesting.