Search Party Reviews

• Oct 05, 2017

Funny, stupid but funny

Funny, stupid but funny

• Jul 30, 2017

Bad movie. The plot is very unoriginal and formulaic, the characters are routine and often unfunny, and the performances from its really talented cast are pretty dull.

• Jul 01, 2017

One of the worst movies ever made. Some funny parts, it too many shots of Timmy Middleditch's cock make this unbearable.

• Jun 22, 2017

This one sucks. I was hoping having TJ Miller it would be at least decent, but it wasn't. Very few laughs.

• Jun 19, 2017

Not great. I liked TJ Millers character, but the other two main characters were over the top and a bit annoying (probably from combination of writing and over acting). The casino kidney stealing was over the top.

• Jun 19, 2017

Not the most quality movie, but there were definitely moments that had me laughing harder than expected. The cast has lots of favorites.

• Ed K Super Reviewer
    Jun 13, 2017

Surprisingly funny. The characters do well by toning down the silly eccentricity of their Silicon Valley analogs.

• Apr 23, 2017