The Secret in Their Eyes (El Secreto de Sus Ojos) Reviews

• Jul 05, 2019

well made but nothing special.

well made but nothing special.

• Feb 11, 2019

A very very good movie that's really a 3.75*. It's frustrating, sad, maddening, etc... a rollercoaster of emotions which makes it very fun. The plot is not simple along the way to the conclusion meaning there are several turns on the way there (I don't mean it's hard to understand). This keeps the story fresh and engaging. The direction and cinematography are great, including the remarkable shooting of a scene in the Racing Football Club stadium. I highly recommend this movie to fans of dramas, thrillers and suspense movies. Incase you're wondering what the title has to do with the film, it comes from 2 scenes: (i) from Gomez's eyes that were always looking at Coloto in the pictures from their youth; and (ii) from Esposito's eyes when he walked into Hastings' office, which she clearly assumed (correctly) that Esposito was ready to confess his love for her. Hence The Secret in their Eyes. Beautiful.

• Jan 04, 2019

Si hay una película que mezcla buena música, fotografía y guión, es esta. Es una joya que demuestra que existen las buenas adaptaciones.

• Nov 09, 2018

What would you do if an instant idea becomes the truth? You go through it and make a mess or you zoom out and see better chance to do the right. When justice doesn't work, you exact a toll by yourself with no hesitate. We see the justice planes of Ricardo Morales -and Benjamín Esposito's and his friends' helps for the justice- during the movie for that happened to his inamorata.

• Aug 15, 2018

Una dupla única, con sus diferencias sustanciales, pero adaptándose para llevar al cine argentino a lo mas alto del mundo.

• Jul 22, 2018

I love the lead actress and the chemistry between the lead actor and actress is so real and lovable and obviously it's a mystery movie so you get a great movie slow but a class film

• Jul 12, 2018

Excellent movie blended with human emotions and an excellent thriller threaded carefully

• Jun 06, 2018

One of my favourite movies, a real cinematic treat.

One of my favourite movies, a real cinematic treat.

• Apr 15, 2018

An Argentinian foreign language thriller made in 2010 that was re made in Hollywood in 2015 but this is generally regarded as the classic. It was recommended to me by my brother in law. If you have never seen this or feel that subtitled movies are not for you do yourself a huge favour and search this out. The ending will stay with you for some time. Truly outstanding.

• Jan 21, 2018

Masterpiece. The twist revealed beautifully. The plot swing back and forth, yet it was Easy to follow. Last but not least, great film score. Blends in harmony with the storyline.