Serenity Reviews

• 6d ago

Awesome ensemble cast, immersive sci-fi ‘verse" and real human characters you would be proud to join in adventure and death for what is right —as Mal came to believe with a deathbed blessing from Shepherd Book—high up on top ten sci-fi movies ever! Love it!

• robert a
    Jun 28, 2019

action and comedy made for a great night

action and comedy made for a great night

• M C B
    Jun 27, 2019

It's great to see a movie that is able to use language to set the scene and flavor of the entire film.

• Mikka
    Jun 27, 2019

The movie was better than expected since I'm not usually a scifi person. Very entertaining especially being part of a Funfest event that was sold out.

• sean
    Jun 26, 2019

I'm a leaf on the wind

I'm a leaf on the wind

• Mar 24, 2019

Love the TV show - but I actually watched this before I watched the show back when it came out on DVD. Loved it even more after the second viewing after seeing the entire series that was canceled prematurely. Love everything about the movie and show! I watch this movie once a year.

• Mar 23, 2019

Seen it a dozen times and it never gets old

Seen it a dozen times and it never gets old

• Mar 09, 2019

If you have seen Firefly, this movie is just a perfect love letter to the best crew in the verse!

• Mar 09, 2019

Probably my favorite movie ever. The gritty pov special effects worked. A movie that brings up philosophical points of view and questions. Funny, edge of your seat action, and ultimately entertaining.

• Feb 28, 2019

One of the best movies of all time.

One of the best movies of all time.