Seventh Son Reviews

• 1d ago

I loved the subject matter of this and the special effects were awesome. I am also not getting paid to bash this. I hope they make more !!!

• 3d ago

Great movie, story line and actors. There should have been a number 2.

Great movie, story line and actors. There should have been a number 2.

• 3d ago

It had all the makings of a truly spectacular film, they just forgot to breath life into it, by not taking the time, focus, and sincereity it needed. The acting, the plot details, the dialog, none of it really had much strength, drama, or passion. It felt a bit rushed and superficial. Some slower, softer, sweeter moments would have helped.

• 5d ago

Good story, good acting, good movie all around. Doesnt deserve the flack its getting.

• Jun 03, 2019

Actually enjoyed this movie

Actually enjoyed this movie

• Jan 10, 2019

I honestly do not even want to give this half a star, because it is that terrible.

• Dec 30, 2018

So - it's supposed to be like Epic - along the Lord of the Rings line. But something falls really short. And I couldn't get over Jeff Bridges and the ridiculous way he was talking.

• Nov 25, 2018

This is garbadge, the fast that its based On One of my favorite books of all time doesnt help either

• Mar 24, 2018

Disappointing and confusing. "Seventh Son" gives the perfect example why some people don't watch fantasy films.

• Mar 21, 2018

A disappointment all around. This could have been an excellent movie, with great actors and rock-solid source material that could easily be transformed into a slower, dark and gritty movie. The book has a large and well-made world with clearly defined rules, something this movie lacks. None of the characters act the same and the character Jeff Bridges plays does NOT kill witches in the books, but he does in the movies. No respect for the original material and dumbing down all plot makes this movie a dumpster fire.