Reviews

• Jan 16, 2022

Loved it. Non stop raunchy comedy.

Loved it. Non stop raunchy comedy.

• Jan 04, 2022

Sex Drive does a great job on encapsulating a highly realistic situation in real life and the ludicrous, albeit, hilarious series of events that follows. While this movie is tailored toward teenagers/college students, I rewatched it recently and still found myself cackling throughout. The directors cast the movie exceptionally well and it really does give off the feel of a somewhat true story, about a teenager trying to find "love" and his friends trying to get him there. There are at least 4-5 burst out loud laughing scenes, some awkward and cringe dialogue but overall, it's a great "feel good" comedy flick that's very easy to watch (just maybe not with your parents).

• Sep 03, 2021

It really irritates me how this movie got such a low rating. It is clearly aimed at an audience that not necessarily is young or likes crazy teenage comedy but has a genuinely good sense of humour and an appreciation for well-written comedy. Yes it is ridiculous at times but aren't so many films that get high ratings. For its genre it is a superb example of a good fun story, good dialogue, constantly moving, never boring, frequently laugh-out-loud funny and with some great one-liners, pretty girls, funny characters and situations and frankly if you don't like this movie I think it is because you just don't get it. It's like when people say they don't like Dumb n Dumber cos it's stupid. That tells me a lot more about these people than the film. If you are remotely cool, have a proper sense of humour and appreciate a well-written comedy albeit ridiculous in places, you will certainly enjoy this film. I would probably recommend it to sub-pension age to be fair but comedy is comedy so I wouldn't like to exclude anyone. Every guy can relate to scenes in this movie, young or old, so check it out and don't always listen to the so-called experts who seem to be concerned more with what other experts think of their comments than the actual honesty of the comment itself

• Feb 04, 2021

It's one of the better raunchy comedies out here. I'm surprised the score is so low here. It's not a "film" by any means, but it's a fun watch with friends.

• Jul 18, 2020

its crude with scenes that lead no where but a problem

its crude with scenes that lead no where but a problem

• Jul 15, 2020

This movie is perfect if you've ever had a plan for something (Not necessarily sex), and the totally unexpected and amazing happened instead. That situation happens to most people at one point or another. This movie is an comical exaggeration of those experiences. I watch this movie again every year or so. Everyone is entitled to their own tastes, but to me this is a classic. Well written and well acted. Looking forward to the next time I watch it.

• Jun 27, 2020

Great watch, very funny, will watch again and can recommend, but the dirt humor hits really early, so if that is a concern, watch with one hand on the ripcord. Amanda Crew (of Silicone Valley) proves her comedic range and is a delight. (If you saw Fanboys, she's almost the equivalent Kristen Bell.). Honestly, she has a moment that is ingrained into my brain a comedy golden history. Clarke Duke plays a delightful asshole, if an unconvincing womanizer. James Marsden is basically a poor man's Stifler, but makes for a pretty good antagonist. Seth Green shows up in one of my favorite roles of his. Ultimately I'll watch this over and over because I get it confused with another movie and its too good to turn off.

• Jun 21, 2020

All of the "funniest" scenes are in the trailer so if you want a giggle just watch that instead. The edits are ridiculous and stand out more than they should. The acting is bad sometimes, but no the worst I've seen. The writing is super weird and the story could use a lot of polish.

• Jun 05, 2020

This movie is an easy watch with not much concentration needed. With some satire moments, it’s a fun and comedic story that is NSFW. Definitely a college style comedy that would make sense to watch while drinking.

• Apr 21, 2020

So this is Sean Anders right before She's out of my league and then the era of Daddy's Home and Instant Family. It could be more polished and savoured; I don't mind the extra lewdness but it can also be sophisticated at the same time. Nevertheless, there are few moments purely hilarious and entertaining.