The Shawshank Redemption Reviews

• 3d ago

One of my favorite movies of all time and probably the best movie ever made. Gunton is phenomenal as is Freeman and Robbins. This movie never fails to move me every time I watch it.

• Jun 09, 2019

An absolute must for movie lovers everywhere, Shawshank Redemption boasts great acting, skilled direction, and above all a fantastic plot that culminates in one of cinemas most satisfying endings.

• Jun 09, 2019

One of the best movies I've ever seen, superbly acted and executed, and a superb story.

• Edvin A
    Jun 03, 2019

Very well done. It had a bunch of smart things. It had me entertained! I recommend it!

• Amiibo
    Jun 03, 2019

This movie was absolutely amazing! I really wanted to see what life is behind the bars and this movie perfectly shows the suffering of people in prison. Truly a spectacular film!

• Jun 03, 2019

One of the best films of the 1990's. Uplifting, engaging, highly satisfying prison drama film with fine lead acting perfomances, most notably from Morgan Freeman.

• May 30, 2019

One of my all time favourites, there have been some utterly dreadful Stephen King adaptations made, as well as some utterly spectacular and brilliant, and this 100% falls into the latter, the fact that it didn't win a single Academy Award is an absolute travesty, just goes to show the Academy don't necessarily always know best.

• May 25, 2019

The power of the human spirit personified. One of the greatest movies of all time.

• May 20, 2019

Best movie I ever see

Best movie I ever see

• May 20, 2019

Absolute stunning movie. It's a classic people of all genres will definitely enjoy. It has the perfect blend of action, suspense and strategy along with the superb depiction of prison life in the 20th century United States. Loved it.