Sherlock Gnomes Reviews

• Aug 17, 2020

Fun but only for kids.

Fun but only for kids.

• Jun 04, 2020

How does this movie have such a great cast. But the story is so horribly bad. The twists were very poorly written and explained. I just randomly saw it. And now i want my time back.

• May 29, 2020

DON'T WATCH!!! That's all I have to say...

DON'T WATCH!!! That's all I have to say...

• May 08, 2020

WOW!!! This movie is amazing!!! Everything about this film is flawless. The story plots the characters. If you asked me to name one bad thing about this movie, you would never get an answer. This movie and Gnomeo and Juliet are the best cinematic masterpieces to exist. I used to be an atheist before the release of these two films, but with something so beautiful to exist. I now believe there must be a higher power to bless us with such blessing of a movie. I wake up every morning to pray and thank the creators for this film and I go to sleep every night so thankful these movies exist. With this new movie introducing us to new and amazing characters I must say I was impressed again but not surprised I always expect the best with these movies never been let down will never be let down. I love how sherlock gnomes was always protecting gnomes from getting smashed like the true hero he is and the lessons that him and Juliet both learned throughout the movie. The flavor of this cinematic masterpiece is IMMACULATE!!! All the characters look stunning the animation is completely flawless. The cast that was chosen for this film was the most perfect cast to be chosen their voices truly bring the movie to life. I have been watching both movies almost every day and never gotten bored. This movie is so wonderful that I will dedicate the rest of my years alive worshipping this movie in a Minecraft church dedicated to sherlock gnomes. Id like to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving me the privilege of being alive as the same time this movie was released. Do not listen to the bad reviews given about this movie because it is truly a work of art. This movie gives me a reason to wake up every morning and have a reason to live. The comedy in this movie gives me the giggles very often. The jokes and humor on this movie never get boring. I love sherlock, Gnomeo and Juliet they are amazing stunning and flawless characters who make this movie be great. I love, love[VE1] everything this movie must show. Everything about this movie was made to perfection. I tried to challenge myself to find something I dislike about this film but have failed. Thank you so much to everyone who took part in making this beautiful movie. I will show my future children this movie because I want them to know how good it felt to watch Sherlock gnomes for the first time. I love the garden the whole London theme and every gnome and ornament in that movie. Thank you so much to everyone involved in the creation of Sherlock Gnomes I think of you in my prayers every night, every morning, and before every meal. Cannot wait to get sherlock, Juliet, Gnomeo and mankini tattooed on my body and hopefully other characters. I love this movie so much because it is the best movie I have ever watched in my entire life. I hope from the bottom of my heart that we get a 3rd or more future movies. The music in this movie the music was beautiful I cannot get over the fact that the music is so good I listen to the music every day. The music is always on my mind. I would really love to see much more of these movies. I do not think the creators understand how much this movie has made an impact on myself and everyone who has seen this perfection of a film. Movie so good I could not even hate villains. Thank you for this movie I am forever grateful I keep the characters and the creators on my prayers. Thank you bless your souls and your families. Thank you for Sherlock Gnomes movie for being there everyday for me. I love watching this movie because it makes me feel better. This movie gives me so much energy for the day to keep me going for whatever the day wants to bring on. I hope the everyone who made this masterpiece possible has a blessed life, I love you guys have a wonderful day or night or evening. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. There are so many positive things I could write for this movie review, but I think I would die before I could finish. Thanks again for this movie and I apologize for not writing a review earlier I was just so busy admiring this beautiful film. No, this review is not a joke I truly love this movie so much I am forever grateful it was made. Once again, Thank you guys so much for making this movie (Review made from someone who loves Sherlock Gnomes) muah.

• Apr 08, 2020

This movie is a waste of everybody's time.

This movie is a waste of everybody's time.

• Jan 15, 2020

No alcanza ni para pasar el tiempo. Olvidable.

No alcanza ni para pasar el tiempo. Olvidable.

• Jan 14, 2020

Great movie for kids and grown ups. The music was great. All star cast and Elton John as executive producer.

• Jan 11, 2020

NOOO! I WANT A QUIET PLACE ON NETFLIX!

NOOO! I WANT A QUIET PLACE ON NETFLIX!

• Nov 08, 2019

I don't want to sound extreme, but when I watched this on a plane, I honestly wouldn't mind if my plane went down and exploded into a million pieces. Can't be worst than Sherlock Gnomes.

• Aug 13, 2019

People like to hate on these films because they didn't enjoy the franchise made for their 10 year old kid. These films are clearly made as a way to get films into literature (even if they do stray from the original story) and the kids love them.