Shooter - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Shooter Reviews

January 24, 2017
I've had this in my collection for 2 years and just not got round to watching it. I found it very entertaining. A bit hypocritical that the whole film is based around a man trying to clear his name after he is accused of killing someone.... by killing lots of other people.... oh well. Still good entertainment.
January 5, 2017
no weaknesses, excellent movie
January 1, 2017
Some people are reading way to much into the NRA angle. I enjoyed the movie for what it was. Entertainment. It lost one star because it didn't end with Bob Lee Swagger standing over Colonel Isaac saying, "You lose, I win."
½ December 28, 2016
Plot holes everywhere but a decent action movie.
December 22, 2016
Entertaining, but not great.
½ December 20, 2016
A one time watch...with some decent shocks
½ December 13, 2016
Can't anyone see how dull this film actually is and how stupid this guy is for falling for this.
½ December 4, 2016
I read the book.. The movie screwed it up.
November 14, 2016
Copy cat movie! Stolen plot from Most Wanted starring Keenen Ivory Wayans!
½ November 14, 2016
Bon film d'action avec un Mark Wahlberg au top
October 24, 2016
If I wanted to watch a clichéd, patriotic, propaganda filled Bourne-rip off, I'd go watch Green Zone or some other meatless garbage of a movie. Atleast Green Zone has some better cinematography and editing and isn't as boring and educationally harmful as Shooter. 0/5
½ September 22, 2016
Not the greatest plot, honestly alot of holes in it, but, if u recognize it for what it is and not try and make it an oscar winning picture, and just go into it knowing its just a one man against the world action flick, then you will finish the film happy with your time spent. Worth a watch and you can do alot worse
½ September 17, 2016
Eficaz como filme de ação onde não se exige muito do espectador, nem do roteiro. Me entreteve bem mais do que eu esperava.
September 2, 2016
Really like this movie. Have seen it more times than I care to admit.
There are better movies, but it's great none the less.
July 16, 2016
A good film that has high octane action throughout that is ruined by a hasty and badly thought out conclusion. Seriously, the ending leaves you wondering why you actually watched the film in the first place.
June 11, 2016
I love this movie. I watch it every chance I get.
May 28, 2016
love this movie great watch
May 16, 2016
I'm not sure what it is about this movie but it's one of the ones we pick quite frequently when my husband and I can't decide what to watch
½ May 12, 2016
Shooter's a pretty bad ass film, Mark Wahlberg gives his everything in this movie and it's quite rewarding.