Shooter Reviews

• Jun 22, 2019

Great action flick! Def kept my attention.

Great action flick! Def kept my attention.

• Jun 09, 2019

Mark Wahlberg delivers!

Mark Wahlberg delivers!

• Apr 30, 2019

Very good series to binge watch. Always in suspense and a superb story line. Could see why they ended it after three seasons but would love a fourth!

• Mar 23, 2019

Strengths: It can be difficult to build a compelling action movie around a sniper, since most of what they do involves sitting around without moving. Antoine Fuqua manages to make the action scenes in this work well. Theyï¿ 1/2(TM)re shot in an interesting manner and keep you engaged. For example, the final shooting scene isnï¿ 1/2(TM)t overly long and features some really cool kills. Itï¿ 1/2(TM)s the kind of stuff I came to this movie to see. Mark Wahlberg (Bob Lee Swagger) does a solid job as the lead. Itï¿ 1/2(TM)s typical Wahlberg and thatï¿ 1/2(TM)s okay. I also liked the smaller performances from Michael Pena (Nick Memphis) and Danny Glover (Isaac Johnson). The ending had a nice twist that was the one part of the plot I didnï¿ 1/2(TM)t see coming. Weaknesses: The plot is nothing special. Itï¿ 1/2(TM)s your generic conspiracy film and you can see a lot of the story beats coming from a mile away. Originality is not this movieï¿ 1/2(TM)s strong suit. There are also several plot holes and youï¿ 1/2(TM)ll find yourself struggling to believe a lot of what happens. I usually like Kata Mara (Sarah Fenn) and while she isnï¿ 1/2(TM)t bad here, itï¿ 1/2(TM)s hard to appreciate her scenes because her forced accent is awful. I think the biggest issue with this movie is that it takes itself too seriously. It tries to be more than it really is. Had it been positioned as more of a dumb, fun action flick, I think it wouldï¿ 1/2(TM)ve worked better. Overall: If youï¿ 1/2(TM)re here for an impressive script and plot, youï¿ 1/2(TM)re in the wrong place. However, this has solid enough acting and some strong action to make it a recommend.

• Mar 05, 2019

FAVORITE MARK WALHBERG MOVIE!!!!

FAVORITE MARK WALHBERG MOVIE!!!!

• Mar 05, 2019

Absolutely love this movie. Mark Walhberg is Bob Lee Swagger. Wish they would make a sequel.

• Jan 22, 2019

Great movie that I love to watch over & over. Great plot, enthralling from beginning to end. Great actors.

• Dec 19, 2018

Great action packed Testosterone filled action :-)

Great action packed Testosterone filled action :-)

• Nov 28, 2018

excellent storyline acting and twist

excellent storyline acting and twist

• Oct 17, 2018

Mark Wahlberg's character becomes involved in a conspiracy and uses his highly trained skills to try and settle the score. It's engaging and enjoyable with enough action to satisfy most of us. I'll watch it again.