Showgirls Reviews

• Apr 18, 2019

Omg who doesn't love this movie

Omg who doesn't love this movie

• Mar 24, 2019

I refuse to believe this film was anything other than a brazenly smug commentary lambasting the futility of ambition.

• Mar 16, 2019

i only just recenly watched this movie for the first time and despite its negative reviews i thought it was good. i really liked it, infact ill watch it again and again. some scenes are unusual and wild but that did not take my focus away from the main plot which was really well done.

• Feb 25, 2019

actually a good movie i dark look at the cutthroat behind the scenes of showgirls

• Feb 22, 2019

Its a good movie thats describeing Las Vegas Showbuisness, and much better than trash movies like Fifty Shades.

• Feb 02, 2019

I don't understand why people say this was one of the "worst" films around. Granted there were a few cringey scenes but no more than quite a few "popular" movies. Sure depicting rape is not pretty nor is it in real life. Unfortunately things like that occur in real life. Pretending it doesn't happen is like sweeping it under the rug and saying "shhh, don't tell anyone". I watched a movie this morning with perhaps around 75 different murders not including torture or drugging scenes. Why this is deemed acceptable to desensitize people to; I don't have the answer to. Showgirls may not be my favorite all time movie. Yet it certainly does not deserve title of worse movie of all time nor only good because it is "ironic". My opinion is it portrayed ugly truths that people didn't and still don't want to acknowledge. Still, I had to add a rating even though it probably won't make a difference in the long run. It's always funny to me a movie will have a poor rating from say 20 to 40 people. Just like when a company or product says a certain percentage of people think such and such yet neglect to say it was a very small amount of people when compared to the population of even a small city. Therefore not giving a real or accurate number.

• Jan 29, 2019

I remember this movie mainly because I was fifteen years old and Jesse Spano from Saved by the Bell was staring in the film. I love this movie because it definitely shocked me....lol It's very sleazy however I do love the Las Vegas storyline.

• Dec 20, 2018

I don't care what anyone says, this movie is classic trash. I love it.

I don't care what anyone says, this movie is classic trash. I love it.

• Sep 22, 2018

Paul Verhoeven, the man who made a bunch of cinematic masterpieces such as Total Recall and Robocop is responsible for this abomination about a psychotic stripper? this is wrong in more ways than one