Shrek the Third Reviews

• 1d ago

This movie is pretty bad. It lacks humor, and has a terrible villain. I think Arthur is a bad character, since he knows nothing about being king, or standing up for himself. No characters have plot relevance, except king Harold, but he died.

• Sep 09, 2019

This movie is still a very classic, in the sense that its a threequel and it would always be lesser than the first two. This movie has a very original story, not taken from the first ones, but also brings some old jokes back. The story where Shrek goes looking for the heir to the throne. flaws are the jokes already used in the previous movies, and how fast the prince charming got rule of the castle. This movie is good, and it makes a good threequel.

• Aug 08, 2019

IF YOUR CHILD LIKES THIS BURN THEM

IF YOUR CHILD LIKES THIS BURN THEM

• Aug 02, 2019

Felt dull and played out. Some of the running gags are just not funny anymore.

Felt dull and played out. Some of the running gags are just not funny anymore.

• Aug 02, 2019

I really enjoyed it. :)

I really enjoyed it. :)

• Jul 31, 2019

it only gets 2 stars because its a Shrek movie other than that its trash

it only gets 2 stars because its a Shrek movie other than that its trash

• Jul 29, 2019

perhaps the worst of the four, here Srek tries to find a new king because he believes he does not have the fabric to do so, at the end of the search he will also have to face the Prince Charming who has conquered the kingdom of far far away. The film has a pretty interesting plot that looks like a secondary mission of a video game and its realization is not that great

• Jul 29, 2019

I genuinely enjoyed this movie and honestly don't know why people dislike it so much

• Jul 26, 2019

My least favorite Shrek movie.

My least favorite Shrek movie.

• Jul 13, 2019