Sleepover Reviews

• Oct 26, 2019

Very cute movie especially Alexa Vega performance in this movie and it's just romantic.

• Apr 22, 2019

Can, but won't be considered an iconic movie. Big flop. Don't waste your time. Steve Carell was funny, though, but he was the best part of it. PG-13 , some inappropriate content.

• Oct 04, 2018

This movie was objectively awful, terrible messages throughout a self obsessed protagonist who's only concern is popularity and boys, and never learns about the more important things (relationship with her family, how her friend is doing with the move, etc.). I'm not skilled enough in thenart of the written word to accurately express how terrible this movie was. Steve Carell and the protagonists best friend were interesting though.

• Jan 15, 2018

psh; this is a cute teen movie. don't listen to the haters.

psh; this is a cute teen movie. don't listen to the haters.

• May 03, 2017

Saw this as a kid, I think only once. Actually if I remember correctly, I wanted to see it again but couldn't rent it. Anyways it's not good, but it surprisingly brought back memories (because I think I only saw it once before) which was unexpected.

• Nov 19, 2016

It is the best movie ever. I would watch it every day if I could. ANYONE who says its bad should be ashamed!

• Aug 26, 2016

A fun and adventurous sugar-coated tween girl flick with some good laughs. People outside the film's target demographic should steer clear, but for those watching the movie for what it is, this one absolutely does the trick.

• Mar 21, 2016

Gives you a good time pass i guess

Gives you a good time pass i guess

• Dec 12, 2015

great movie. i think it was cute and for some reason it brought to tear. It's a great movie for family and for middleschoolers just going into highschool

• Sep 07, 2015

Only rating it so highly due to childhood nostalgia. Loved this movie, though I know it's not great.