Slither - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Slither Reviews

October 22, 2016
I didn't care for this. The humor didn't land it's just a very gross film (visually).
½ October 18, 2016
Gross, creepy, and funny. Slither is an underrated alien/zombie that's worth watching when the Halloween season comes around.
October 10, 2016
Pretty formulaic creature horror movie (B style to a B+ standard) but Gunn fills it with wicked humour and fun characters. The gore and creature effects are agreeably cheesy. Fillion, Rooker and Banks are in fine form.
½ September 21, 2016
To be honest, it's not so good at CGI. Despite the low-budget production, it has some impressive moments. And it's amazing, like hell.
July 21, 2016
Slither is a very well-made movie, just too sad it did not perform that well at the box office. Its currently my favourite horror comedy, as well as one of my favourite movies. I just love the tone and the humor. And Elizabeth Banks is bae.
June 25, 2016
Awesome movie. Writer/director James Gunn crafts a thrilling, hilarious, disturbing sci-fi/horror/comedy that blends everything so well, including great visual effects, a wonderful script, and great performances from its cast, especially Fillion, Banks and Rooker.
June 21, 2016
Slither is a crazy and bloody adventure that combines aliens and zombie walkers. It's weird but fun.
June 12, 2016
I'm sorry this movie was disgusting, couldn't finish it. Funny though.
May 16, 2016
It's one of these movies that make you feel good and sick at the same time..
½ May 11, 2016
Horrible disgusting movie. Why would anyone think that this is worth seeing.
½ May 5, 2016
reminds me of Tremors. Silly and gory. Cool that "Merle Dixon" was in it.
½ May 1, 2016
I've seen several horrors with very similar stories and they are all pretty disappointing. This isn't though because it's a satire of those others with some pretty funny scenes thrown in at points when you don't really expect them. It works as a decent horror and a comedy.
April 23, 2016
Fun horror movie in the vein of Sam Raimi!
½ April 11, 2016
A stupidity induced joyride. "Slither" has the makings for a perfect Friday night, popcorn flick.
April 6, 2016
Slither was a B horror movie, filled with comedy that set out to be a little campy on purpose. The premise was simple and fun, worms from space slithered into peoples mouths and turned them into zombies with the need to feed. The cast was impressive and most of the attack scenes were cool while also very disgusting. It was pretty cheesy at times but once you look past that you can enjoy the fact that it was all done on purpose. The ending was ok, but it didnt blow me away and of course there was an "after credits" scene that makes you wonder. If you are into the Evil Dead franchise or others like that, Slither should be an enjoyable watch for you.
½ April 4, 2016
March 4, 2016
Paying homage to 80's B-movie horror films, Slither blends the perfect balance of humor and slimy scares for audiences that have a high tolerance for oozing gore.
½ February 19, 2016
Slither feels like one of those old monster or creature films back in the 50's & 60's. It's gory, it's absurd at times and it was a solid start for James Gunn as a director.
January 31, 2016
A nice reference to both the Blob and a few of zombie Romero films. Its got everything a horror comedy should have,gore, funny moments, good acting, nice cinematography, zombies and likeable characters. Its a cult alien parasite film entertaining and trust me, you wont get bored. Recommended !!