Slither - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Slither Reviews

May 23, 2017
What a weirdo James Gunn is! Saw this post-GOTGvol2 and thoroughly enjoyed it. A different movie that is silly fun from start to finish.
May 20, 2017
Creepy, weird, not very good or very funny. Not scary either. I'm not sure what the aim was here but it definitely missed.
May 4, 2017
Interesting body horror alien type film
March 17, 2017
It's a fantastically funny and clever piece of genre. If you love horror, you'll love this. If you like funny movies, you'll love this. James Gunn is great.
January 15, 2017
It was interesting to return to this one after basically a decade, just to see how it holds up, and I have to say that for a revisit from the collection, I really dug this even more on the re-watch.

From the foul-mouthed mayor to the goopy gross creatures, there's so many hilarious things peppered throughout the horror that it actually surprised me that I hadn't come back to this sooner.

Well worth a look, recommended.
December 17, 2016
An amazingly fun horror flick that will make you chuckle and squirm all at the same time.
½ December 15, 2016
This is really fun. That's all I have to say. Also, Nathan Fillion.
½ December 4, 2016
Gory, campy, and hilarious, Slither is a self-aware B-movie with great practical effects. [B]
October 29, 2016
What a fun creature feature this is!
October 22, 2016
I didn't care for this. The humor didn't land it's just a very gross film (visually).
½ October 18, 2016
Gross, creepy, and funny. Slither is an underrated alien/zombie that's worth watching when the Halloween season comes around.
October 10, 2016
Pretty formulaic creature horror movie (B style to a B+ standard) but Gunn fills it with wicked humour and fun characters. The gore and creature effects are agreeably cheesy. Fillion, Rooker and Banks are in fine form.
½ September 21, 2016
To be honest, it's not so good at CGI. Despite the low-budget production, it has some impressive moments. And it's amazing, like hell.
July 21, 2016
Slither is a very well-made movie, just too sad it did not perform that well at the box office. Its currently my favourite horror comedy, as well as one of my favourite movies. I just love the tone and the humor. And Elizabeth Banks is bae.
June 25, 2016
Awesome movie. Writer/director James Gunn crafts a thrilling, hilarious, disturbing sci-fi/horror/comedy that blends everything so well, including great visual effects, a wonderful script, and great performances from its cast, especially Fillion, Banks and Rooker.
June 21, 2016
Slither is a crazy and bloody adventure that combines aliens and zombie walkers. It's weird but fun.
June 12, 2016
I'm sorry this movie was disgusting, couldn't finish it. Funny though.
May 16, 2016
It's one of these movies that make you feel good and sick at the same time..
½ May 11, 2016
Horrible disgusting movie. Why would anyone think that this is worth seeing.