So Undercover - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Not good movie to watch
July 20, 2016
Best movie i've seen in my entire LIFE OK
March 10, 2016
A surprising movie that Miley Cyrus can actually act. This is an amazing action adventure!!
February 25, 2016
i thought this was a really great film, you even get to see more of miley cyrus' amazing talent in acting. I thought she really played her character great and i have non stop watched this film.
November 3, 2015
Pretty funny & chill I like this movie
August 26, 2015
Pretty good, much better than I thought it would be. This is the Miley I like, what in the heck happened.
½ August 13, 2015
Want to Miss Congeniality but not really and hope that its terrible? This is your movie.
½ August 12, 2015
Not as bad as i thought but too many cliches. I guess it's ok for kids and teens
½ May 1, 2015
I don't know what I expected watching a chick flick staring Miley Cyrus. The script is so cheesy and those stunts were agonizing to watch. Worst movie I've seen this month.
½ May 1, 2015
After Miley's strong performance in The Last Song, the expectation for her upcoming performances were quite high, and unfortunately, this one just doesn't cut it. It is actually worse than her role as Hannah Montana.
April 2, 2015
r these move is free?
½ March 22, 2015
not a super classic,but pleasing to watch.didn't leave a bad taste in my mouth cause it wasn't a sleeper nor idiotic-just smooth and decent.
September 1, 2014
great movie its pretty bada**
August 9, 2014
I watched this film and thought yeah it's good watched it again wiv my dad and sis and thought well if dad Likes it then so do I
July 17, 2014
??????????????
July 4, 2014
Please, don't call it "film"!
June 29, 2014
didn't like it much!
June 27, 2014
It's ok but it get a bit boring if u watch it over and over again xx
June 25, 2014
Enjoyable, laughable, action based, and heart-felt all in a hour and a half.
½ June 25, 2014
Why! Tom Vaughan you directed what happens in Veges and Extraordinary Measures, but why did you sunk low with this movie. And Allan Loeb you wrote for the sequel Wallstreet, 21 and Just go with it which I liked, but please get away from this piece of shit as soon as possble.