Son Of God Reviews

• Jan 23, 2019

Very Moving. Diogo is the perfect Jesus. None could ever play Him so perfectly. Loved it.

• Jul 12, 2018

Diogo Morgado acted this one as if guided by Jesus himself. Brilliant performance.

• Mar 24, 2018

Even though it's just pieces from the series put together, Son of God offers just the right blend of inspiration and heartache to be a good, wholesome, Christian film.

• Dec 25, 2017

So good and heartfelft:) I felt like they just cut out the whole jesus story from the miniseries The Bible and copy & pasted it to a movie:(

• Nov 16, 2017

Horrid terrible movie about god.

Horrid terrible movie about god.

• Sep 23, 2017

C'mon critics. Stop downplaying these Christan films. You too Rotten Tomatoes if your invovled. This film gave me a lot of hope.

• Jul 29, 2017

You've seen it retold in countless ways, but this story of Jesus is quite true to the source and very real.

• Jul 15, 2017

great movie, so truer to life

great movie, so truer to life

• Apr 16, 2017

Proud to say that after growing Catholic and being from kindergarden to high school in a Catholic school, I love the movie. Yes, I agree that over the years I had seen many others and that the story is the same. But this one has a different focus. No, I am not tired of hearing the story. The story needs to be told again and again and respected the same way we respect every year to see documentaries about the holocaust, JFK, sep 11, JFK and so on. I also agree that the story is filmed in a "modern" way which in my opinion makes I easier for young audiences to watch. Definitely, children that had made the First Communion and start asking about the real meaning of Pesach or Pascua could watch this movie.

• Nov 26, 2016