The Sorcerer's Apprentice Reviews

• Aug 24, 2019

Why do we need a remake of The Sword In the Stone when we have this underrated 2010 fantasy flick?

• Jun 20, 2019

Nick Cage is so cool. It is rare to find a film with as good of magic conceptually and effects wise as Harry Potter. The magical references are great throughout, the relationship built up by our main character and love interest is pretty cheesy but still romantic. As a character, Becky actually plays a pretty meaningful role in the movie. As a whole the movie is definitely driven by the characters as well as the amazing effects and cool concepts. The villains are not the best or deep but they do provide the most entertaining action scenes in any fantastical film this century.

• Apr 09, 2019

Funny, creative magic scenes, awesome special effects!

Funny, creative magic scenes, awesome special effects!

• Mar 15, 2019

8,5. Ma la sceneggiatura è banalissima.

8,5. Ma la sceneggiatura è banalissima.

• Dec 31, 2018

A pretty good first movie in what could be a series. I want to either go back in time or fast forward.

• Dec 17, 2018

Boring Nicolas Cage plays generic magic guy in a bland YA fantasy. Also there's a brief scene that resembles a segment from Fantasia if you squint.

• Nov 05, 2018

Great visuals and acting, boring plot and uninteresting characters.

Great visuals and acting, boring plot and uninteresting characters.

• Aug 13, 2018

Pretty much garbage. Not only were the setting generally boring, it was also very lacking in creativity and might only be suitable for young children. it felt like they were trying to make it cool and even a little bit realistic, but it's honestly one of the worst movies out there. nothing made proper sense and what annoyed me the most were honestly their pathetic attempts at magic. not only is the action depressingly lacking, it's also written like turn-based combat where you finish your shot then I can do mine. how they utilized magic almost made me cry while cringing, I mean, wow... they're waving their hands around all the time and then they shoot out beams or plasma balls which also travel at ridiculously slow speeds. but they never stop waving their hands around. They also like using the kamehameha pose, come on. tiringly bad.

• Jul 11, 2018

Look, I get it, you all are Nicholas Cage haters. But, all around this movie was awesome. Ok, a few cheesy parts but this is one of those movies my family watches over and over. Way under rated.

• Jan 18, 2018

The Sorcerer's Apprentice comes off as forgettable. It is a boring movie.

The Sorcerer's Apprentice comes off as forgettable. It is a boring movie.