Soul Plane Reviews

• May 23, 2018

not funny unusual in my opinion, nor Kevin Hart

not funny unusual in my opinion, nor Kevin Hart

• May 07, 2018

Unclear storyline, but some funny scenes.

Unclear storyline, but some funny scenes.

• Sep 23, 2016

It's a funny idea that just didn't turn out funny. Mainly annoying.

It's a funny idea that just didn't turn out funny. Mainly annoying.

• Mar 20, 2016

If you are a black person, I discourage you from seeing this movie. If you are a white person, I discourage you from seeing this movie. In fact, if you are any type of person don't see this movie, because it is a bad movie.

• Feb 06, 2016

It's better, funnier film than 3.6/10. See it on HBO.

It's better, funnier film than 3.6/10. See it on HBO.

• Jan 17, 2016

It's really zero stars.

It's really zero stars.

• Dec 23, 2015

One-half star. That's right. HALF of ONE star. Utterly worthless. If you can actually make it through this, you deserve a medal and a transplant. A brain transplant. How does this garbage get made?

• Nov 01, 2015

one or two humourous moments didn't really help this so-called comedy. There must be an American audience for such films but thankfully I am not part of it.

• Sep 29, 2015

One of the funniest black movies.

One of the funniest black movies.

• Sep 16, 2015

Aunque a momentos graciosa la película falla al estereotipar a cada personaje. haciendo aun lado la trama