Sound of Metal Reviews

• 6h ago

Touching and entertaining.

Touching and entertaining.

• 1d ago

This movie was incredible. Its meticulous crafting invokes empathy within its non-hearing impaired viewers to better understand how folks with auditory disabilities might be struggling to integrate in our society.

• 2d ago

Touching movie with heart and soul

Touching movie with heart and soul

• 2d ago

A real emotional, character driven film. The performance by Riz Ahmed is spectacular. The sound editing to put the viewer into the head of the character is something truly amazing. Both of these are Oscar worthy. I thought it was a great film and everyone should watch it, as I think not many people can appreciate or understand the difficulties and hardships of this kind of scenario.

• 3d ago

Beautiful experience watching the movie. Photography accurate, celluloid always gives this thing that gives films the magic. Sound design astonishing, the way it was made so that you feel what the main character was feeling along the film...amazing. Also a fantastic work of Riz Ahmed, communicating with his body everything. It's a really beautiful film. Really great narrative. It changes you after you watch it. Makes you questioning about your life and what you have.

• 3d ago

I really enjoyed the confrontational cinematography, it made me feel like I was another person beside him, watching the scenarios unfold. However, there were some unnecessary scenes that should've been cut.

• 3d ago

Electrifying performance from Riz Amhed and a raw and powerful journey of figuring out who you are without what you love.

• 3d ago

This movie still comes to mind weeks after watching it. Quiet but thought provoking.

• 3d ago

An in-depth look at the deaf community, Sound Of Metal is a powerful yet beautiful drama bought to life by Riz Ahmed’s riveting performance.

• 3d ago

Incredible performance from Riz Ahmed.

Incredible performance from Riz Ahmed.