The Sound of Music Reviews

• Sep 22, 2019

An absolute masterpiece, full of sing-along songs, and a genuine heartfelt story.

• Sep 18, 2019

Best opening in the history of film. Best score/songs in the history of film. Julie Andrews-one of best performances ever. Exteriors in Salzburg authentic and gorgeous. Speaking of which, there is a TV channel in Salzburg that ONLY plays this movie. Over and over. And there is a good reason: It's the best film ever made.

• Sep 05, 2019

It is sweet and innocent!

It is sweet and innocent!

• Sep 05, 2019

A CLASSIC! The beginning may be a bit corny (although amazingly sweet in my opinion) but the ending will literally have you on the edge of your seat with worry. The songs are absolutely incredible. A must see.

• Aug 30, 2019

One of the best films ever!

One of the best films ever!

• Aug 16, 2019

Nice fun and beautiful great classic good m

Nice fun and beautiful great classic good m

• Aug 08, 2019

Fantastic cinematography, beautiful music and drama in the era when Germany annexed Austria during the rise of the Nazis and WW2. The best musical movie on my list.

• Jul 14, 2019

This movie is just fantastic. From the music to the deep meaning of it.

This movie is just fantastic. From the music to the deep meaning of it.

• Jul 13, 2019

I fell in love with this movie because of the good acting, the drama, the music, and what it takes place in and the time. It has everything you ever wanted in it. Its one of my favorite movies!

• Ben
    Jun 12, 2019

Since the year the film premiered, I’ve seen it about 25 times. It’s a “feel good” film and Julie Andrews’ voice is, well, heavenly.