Spiderman: The Deadly Dust Reviews

• Oct 22, 2019

All I can say about this movie is wow. After all 4 of my kids died in a boating accident in 1977, I became incredibly sad. When I saw that it was in theatres, I remembered spider man and him doing spider man things when I was a young lad. I also remembered man spider, who was very cool. Overall, it was very cool what they did with the atomic bomb. This did not help me get over the loss of my kids.

• Oct 20, 2019

Nothing special and not caught up to our 2019 standards

Nothing special and not caught up to our 2019 standards

• Jul 23, 2018

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times: Spider-Man movies need more Jew's harp solos.

• May 10, 2018

As a 12 yr old I loved this TV show and have fond memories of it. The music is still pretty cool but the show will not live up to today's expectations but if you watched it back in the 80s it's still a lot of cheap, tacky fun.

• Jan 08, 2018

Endlessly painful experience. No story or characters in sight.

Endlessly painful experience. No story or characters in sight.

• Jan 25, 2016

This movie is not so bad, (considering the year it was made). it has some dumb scenes and facts but overall, it's enjoyable for nostalgic people or kids

• May 19, 2013

A fun low budget Spider-Man film from the 70s that's worth watching if you are a fan of the Marvel hero. It feels more like a detective "buddy cop" movie more than anything though.

• Feb 22, 2013

Everyone's reviewing this movie as if it's Spider-Man 3, save for a few exceptions, It's not. For the time, I used to love this show, considering this movie is a compilation of the last two episodes. I'm fairly certain of that. Spider-Man used "A" web-shooter, and cheese is awesome. 'Nuff said.

• Dec 12, 2012

Two stars just for nostalgia. Takes standard 70's tv at the time and just adds a guy in a Spider-Man costume and some dodgy effects. I thought it was amazing when 4 though. :)

• Nov 11, 2012

LA RIPOSTE DE L'HOMME ARAIGNEE en vf. Autant le premier épisode avait un côté cheap totalement naïf, autant celui-ci est juste naze de bout en bout... Même pas drôle...