Spooky Buddies Reviews

• Nov 01, 2019

Ngl Bdawg cool af in this movie also great plot and overall character development. That ending made me tear up so hard. Great movie. Recommend for the spooky season no matter who you are. But seriously this Warlock dude got bodied so many times he needs to join the Army on jah no broken bones or anything.

• Oct 29, 2018

I thought this movie was spooktabulous.

I thought this movie was spooktabulous.

• May 13, 2018

Why do we have to have this! I’m all about the original Air Bud.

Why do we have to have this! I’m all about the original Air Bud.

• Jul 29, 2016

Way too scary for a buddies movie

Way too scary for a buddies movie

• Apr 18, 2016

WORST buddy movie I've ever seen! with the decent animation, the movie is still BAD! Why? I can explain. this movie sure wasn't spooky, the acting is TERRIBLE. The Hound's quotes make no sense, the villains are idiots the plot is predictable and this movie has LOTS of cliche's. Finally we have the ending, the ending WORSE than The Lion King 2's ending. The villain is defeated with a FART!!!!

• Nov 29, 2014

• Oct 28, 2013

cute puppies. heartwarming

cute puppies. heartwarming

• Aug 17, 2013

When do you and I get to meet the holiday hound? A group of puppies are born into a litter of five. Unfortunately, and evil sorcerer needs to sacrifice the puppies to release the holiday hound. He successfully sacrifices one but the four others escape and begin their lives as dogs. Unfortunately, the sorcerer is back and he wants to finish what he started some years ago... "You and I shall rule the land, hound." "I like the sound of that." Robert Vince, director of Spymate, The Search for Santa Paws, Treasure Buddies, Space Buddies, Santa Paws 2, and Super Buddies, delivers Spooky Buddies. The storyline for this picture is as you would expect, kind of a Scooby Doo mixed with Jim Varney plot. There were some interesting special effects but the overall movie was pretty ordinary. "All I wanted was a wise owl. It seems that I got more of a parrot." I watched this movie off Netflix with my daughter a couple weeks ago because she loves dog movies (and fortunately, Disney keeps making them). I found this movie kind of blah but I found myself watching it interested in what would ultimately happen to the dogs. I will say some scenes were more intense than I anticipated; but overall, unless it is to entertain the kids, I'd skip this picture. "Come out, come out, and I'll have your soul for dinner." Grade: C-

• Jan 12, 2013

My fan of the air buddies series loved this one.

My fan of the air buddies series loved this one.