Step Up 3 Reviews

• Sep 04, 2018

I can't believe the rating of this masterpiece. Its in my top 10 favorite movies... Great storyline, real dancers, and lovable characters. I am hurt by this rating you've given this movie. 10/10 will watch again and again and again.

• Jun 18, 2018

Better than the second one as far as story and plot, but it doesnt live up to the first step up's story. Dancing is very cool, though

• Sep 14, 2017

This was the worst step up of the step ups. I give this movie a solid fucking 0.

• Jun 25, 2016

The third step up brought another great pair together to bring ballet and hop hop together. They fought their own challenges and rose to their own height.

• Apr 27, 2016

Step Up 3-D delivers solid choreography and stunning visuals.

Step Up 3-D delivers solid choreography and stunning visuals.

• Apr 16, 2016

mediocre acting and a so-so plot but the energy is unbelievable!

mediocre acting and a so-so plot but the energy is unbelievable!

• Feb 23, 2016

Step up 3's plot and characters are too thin to add up anything meaningful. But's it's still an energetic and well directed dance flick with stylistic choreography, and the 3D proves to be quite effective in adding a new dimension to the style.

• Nov 20, 2015

Jon M Chu is a terrible director and needs to stop making movies

Jon M Chu is a terrible director and needs to stop making movies

• Oct 02, 2015

A tight-knit group of New York City street dancers, including Luke (Malambri) and Natalie (Vinson), team up with NYU freshman Moose (Sevani), and find themselves pitted against the world's best hip hop dancers in a high-stakes showdown that will change their lives forever.

• Sep 28, 2015

I liked anything there is to like about the movie. The abundance of well choreographed dance scenes, the soaky story line, the predictable ending. I simply liked it all.