Step Up: All In Reviews

• Jul 16, 2019

I'm not planning on reviewing the earlier movies because...to hell with that. I don't have enough patience for that type of thing. Especially considering that the sequels barely have any connection to each other, though this one has the actor from the previous Step Up film: Revolution/Miami Heat. The choreography is amazing and the actors are trying their best but the plot drags down the movie, which is a shame because there was effort put into this movie. Step Up: All In could've done with much less plot but the dance choreography prevents the movie from being a complete waste of time.

• Jul 19, 2018

I never care much about the plot of step up franchise, but the overall choreography is clumsy and uninspiring. Being brutal and fierce does not make the dance it self better. Despite all this disadvantages, I still want to see more and more this kind of dance movies.

• Oct 27, 2017

what kind of joke did they turn this franchise into?? at least the dance scenes saved the movie.

• Aug 24, 2017

I absolutely love this movie!

I absolutely love this movie!

• May 27, 2017

they know how good ð??¦ð??¦ð??¦

they know how good ð??¦ð??¦ð??¦

• Jun 25, 2016

Step up all in brought the last four step ups together with a few actors from each. They had amazing connections and amazing ballet hip hop dance routines.

• Feb 03, 2016

awesome movie i watch this all the time

awesome movie i watch this all the time

• Jan 04, 2016

I love great dance but this movie is horrible. Remove the moronic story and just have dance and it might get a B-. D-

• Nov 20, 2015

Jon M Chu is a terrible director and needs to stop making movies

Jon M Chu is a terrible director and needs to stop making movies

• Oct 16, 2015

Although the choreography is decent, everything else from the acting to the plot is horrendous and is akward to watch.